• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

"Toes or ass Dave! You have to choose one!!!!" - A New Years Journey.

Toes or ass? Or can Dave have both???

• Toes.

Votes: 9 18.0%
  • Ass.

Votes: 26 52.0%
  • Dave can have both. So can everyone else! Live your dreams!

Votes: 15 30.0%

• Total voters

Nobody_Important

“Aww, it’s so...average,” she said to him in a cold brick of passion
So it's nearly midnight here in Texas and I decided to take a walk before midnight so I can call a few family members to wish them a happy new year and I hear this being yelled out from the backyard of one of my neighbors.

"Toes or ass Dave! You have to choose one!"

Now I do not kink shame anyone for anything. Everybody should be able to get down with their bad self as long as everyone is a consenting adult that is operating within the bounds of the law. Your kinks are your business. I don't care. But walking down my street in that moment I cannot help but think that Dave was put into a bullshit situation! Surely one can have both toes and ass if they want them. Why should anyone have to limit their pleasures in such a way????

Full Disclosure

This is not a joke or a troll. I swear on my life this just happened on my walk and am now reporting it back to Gaf as I heard it. Some of this thread was in fact made while I was still walking lol

#JusticeForDave

EDIT: Also yes I have been drinking. It's New Years. Are you not?

Last edited:

Nobody_Important

“Aww, it’s so...average,” she said to him in a cold brick of passion
I'm just racking my brains trying to figure out what would precipitate such a dilemma. My best guess is where Dave was gonna aim his cum shot.
I have no fucking idea. I was literally trying to get my umbrella sorted (it's raining on and off here) and then I hear that yelled out of nowhere.

It had me thinking for the rest of my walk lol

Last edited:
toes can be fun

funny-photos-of-women-creepy-toes-like-fingers-1.jpg

MastAndo

Probably a hostage torture situation. Dave wouldn't talk and his captor was giving him an option of what he would chop off first. Tough choice.

Last edited:

haxan7

Volunteered as Tribute
Maybe he was talking about pork. They were grilling some pigs feet and pork butt, but there wasn’t enough for everyone to have both. Dave’s friend was sassing him. He knew he wanted those feet.

*Nightwing

That toe has got be be great to be on par with some ass in comparison… I’m just so curious but know I’m gonna regret researching this one

Obviously they were playing "would you rather" and Dave was trying to weasel out of giving an answer to which he'd lick. I would go with toes.

Top Bottom