• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Tokyo Game Show 2009

Darkman M said:
What about fighters? SFIV,Blazblue, Tekken 6 this year has been the year of the fighter more so then shooter, only fps im interested in is MW2.

Ah, that is true. Fighters aren't too bad this gen. I guess my dissatisfaction really just comes from the lack of RPGs.

Okay, I may have missed something, but I have to ask. Has there been ANY new game announcements on consoles that aren't Xbla/PSN/Wiiware titles? I'm not counting the wand re-releases.

Girsej

cosmicblizzard said:
Okay, I may have missed something, but I have to ask. Has there been ANY new game announcements on consoles that aren't Xbla/PSN/Wiiware titles? I'm not counting the wand re-releases.

Sony had some games on their motion controller list that we didn't know about, at least 1 of them should be retail... but who knows.

Y2Kev

TLG Fan Caretaker Est. 2009
cosmicblizzard said:
WKC2

Astery

cosmicblizzard said:

Dynasty warriors online for ps3
It's a few years old port from pc
so i mean none.

NeoUltima

Castlevania TGS goodies!

2mq9boy.jpg

1 new screen :lol

StuBurns

Banned
omg rite said:
I'm going to be shocked if this thing actually comes out.
What are you talking about dude, Capgod, I'm still blown away at what they managed to do with DMC PSP, just masters of the platform.

gibonez

Banned
__DreamVsPS2__ said:
What happens to the Hali reach trailer? Was it ever shown?

Yea, I have been patiently waiting for a Halo Reach Trailer at TGS.

:/ Patience is running out and is turning into anger.

SHOW US something please.

cosmicblizzard said:
I haven't seen this ANYWHERE else, so I'm not sure if it's real, but...Katamari Natal?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HR5JKV7ariM&feature=related

Edit: Never mind, just saw this on Kotaku. Why hasn't there been a thread made for this yet?

Edit 2: After reading further, it turns out it's just a port to show off Natal and may never actually release. Guess that explains no official thread.
release or not, that concept is pretty cool

Sipowicz

Banned
Beezy said:
Whatever, I'm not gonna argue about "true gaming" with you people.

sorry i didnt see that part

i just meant DS and PSP are just as viable as consoles. some (including me) would say they're much better

lunlunqq

very disappointed with the showgirl of this TGS. i've seen hundreds of pics on other forums, not a single girl stands out. the showgirls of ChinaJoy09 are like 10000 times better than TGS's...

[Nintex]

Shuusui said:
Not sure if this was posted...

But the Mainichi Shinbun posted an arseload of pictures from the show floor... mostly of booth babes. Well, if it gets your gears going, click away: http://mdn.mainichi.jp/photospecials/graph/game2009/index.html
Those shots give a pretty good indication of the state of the industry.

Sony is mostly counting on past succes and experience, their boothbabes are rather old but the slim did show up <3. Some booth babes from western companies like Ubisoft, Nyko and Alienware are clearly superior. Square-Enix has one or two shining stars but most were still at home. SEGA has one or two classy ladies but is seriously lacking in the boothbabe department overall. Capcom has some great lookers even for western tastes but also some Cavia/TOSE employees running around. The Level 5 girls look well informed. Konami doesn't have many boothbabes, but the ones that they do have are both classy and good looking. Koei Tecmo has quantity but the quality is all over the place. Bandai Namco has alot of filler and only a few gems. Acquire isn't relevant.

BA005

Just got back. That was the worst TGS I've ever been to.

Really not much interesting/exciting. Even the girls weren't as fit as usual.

Shouta

Yeah, a little boring this year and the ticket system meant I could't just stand in line for some stuff I wanted to try, woof.

Ledsen

Yeah I was a little underwhelmed, and I also only had the patience to play one game (Bayonetta) since I had to stand in line for 2 hrs 20 min just to play 10 mins :(

Top Bottom