• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Tom Clancy's The Division |OT| Empire State of Emergency

Status
Not open for further replies.

Spizz

Banned
Sorry if it's already been asked, I should have a Hazmat suit but it doesn't appear to be in my inventory and I can't find it at the vendor. Do I have to hit a certain part in the story to equip it or am I missing something?

Why? Makes complete sense.

Most (I'm honestly having a hard time remembering any outside of this one) have had 'O' or 'B' as cover and 'X' or 'A' as your jump/vault over shit button.

But whatever fine, the dev wants to have their default controls. At least give me the option to change it.

soultron

Banned
So im trying to load up the game ( this has happened to me a few times now) it comes up with a black screen, then i quit the game and still get a black screen rinse and repeat 3-4 times. The next time i try to load it up it comes up fine. has anyone come across this problem with the game?
Hit ALT+ENTER to switch screen (full, windowed, borderless, etc.) types until you see the screen properly.

deoee

As I'm reading this: Maybe it's not so bad to come back in 10 hours
e5YuU.gif

Aselith

The saddest thing is that the menu if you get disconnected still doesn't have a damn option to quit only "start game". That's just amateur hour.

ISOM

Server died on my last mission. I tried doing the mission three times before finally calling it quits. Damn it and it was hard too.

Plasmid

Happy to have gotten through the intro after 2 attempts, will try again tomorrow morning when hopefully this is resolved (unless it comes up in the next 20 or so)

Hastati

while the servers are dead can someone PLEASE explain the red pandas....again

think it's time to go watch hajime no ippo

HowZatOZ

Banned
Yeah, that was a stupid decision.

Also, with a record breaking amount of people playing the beta, why the hell didn't they have enough servers online?

This happens to every major game ever, and they never learn.

Because you can never bee 100% sure. And you can never compare numbers to open beta because its open, hence those who would normally have not bought it come launch wouldn't need to be facilitated by the extra servers.

I was in !!!!

Did the first 3 intro-missions and then I tried matchmaking and got an error message about being 1832 in queue.

If you get in... Don't try matchmaking.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom