• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Tom Clancy's The Division |OT| Empire State of Emergency

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've put in almost 60 hours and I feel like I'm just getting started. The game even took my brother away from Destiny and he put in almost 300 hours into that! Can't wait to play again later tonight.

So, I just talked to my teammate that never really heard about the game. I helped him build a PC with a 970 just a couple of months ago and he's very interested in it now but wants to get a couple games off of his backlog first. Might have a newcomer in a few weeks or so!

Tecnniqe

Banned
So, I just talked to my teammate that never really heard about the game. I helped him build a PC with a 970 just a couple of months ago and he's very interested in it now but wants to get a couple games off of his backlog first. Might have a newcomer in a few weeks or so!

New and improved DGAF getting bigger!

Golgo 13

The Man With The Golden Dong
Loving this game. Anyone on Xbox One? Feel free to add me, GT: FrostyJ1.

Only level 20 but wouldn't mind teaming up for some missions or even some Darkzone stuff.

Apt101

Ran into a 30 who decided to run three of us randoms through a high-level mission on hard. Gained two levels and got a sweet new gun, pads, and a mod that increases my healing. Nice.

Frenden

Banned
Slowly replacing all my mods with golden ones. I'm happy with the DPS to health ratio for now. Mat farming for crafting is the real endgame.

CdthXkHUYAA4-aH.jpg:large

RdN

Is it even possible to craft a High End Magazine with + Magazine Size and + Rate of Fire?

I've wasted all my tools and every time all I got was + Reload Speed / Magazine Size.

:(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom