• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Tom Hardy joins Batman 3

Status
Not open for further replies.

DMczaf

http://www.deadline.com/2010/10/tom-hardy-reunited-with-inception-helmer-chris-nolan-on-batman/

While Tom Hardy's plan to play Mad Max in the George Miller-directed Mad Max: Fury Road has hit another delay, the fast-rising Hardy's in the mix for another big film at Warner Bros. I'm told that Hardy has been set by his Inception director Chris Nolan for a lead role in the next Batman film at Warner Bros. Insiders are keeping the role secret and won't even say if he's up for a villain role, but that seems a reasonable assumption. Hardy has followed up Inception with lead roles in the Tomas Alfredson-directed adaptation of the John Le Carre novel Tinker, Tailor, Soldier, Spy, and he's currently starring with Chris Pine and Reese Witherspoon in the McG-directed Fox comedy This Means War. CAA reps Hardy, who's expected to return to Fury Road when it goes

Fuck yeah!

Xrenity

tom-hardy-500x441.jpg

Dead

well not really...yet
This has nothing to do with Inception, Nolan is simply following in McGs footsteps in order to thank him for raising Christian Bales acting credentials in Terminator 4

Cardon

Excellent. Really love Hardy's work and as sad as I am about the Mad Max delay, at least he'll be in Batman 3.

LQX

Whats with Nolan casting so many British actors? Oh well, I guess he likes the fresh faces.

D

Deleted member 17706

Unconfirmed Member
Awesome! I thought he was great in Inception.

Danielsan

JGL next, then Dicaprio, Ellen Page and boot Bale of the project.
Let's secretly make Batman 3 the sequel to Inception!

Fuck yeah. Now throw in Guy Pearce already and call it a day.

JGL doesn't belong. And Murphy/Watanabe are sadly out of the equation.

sc0la

Unconfirmed Member
PhoncipleBone said:
Cant say I am surprised. Wouldnt surprise me if Leo or JGL joined too just to stay on the Nolan train.
Count me in on the JGL train. He was bad ass in inception

StoOgE

First tragedy, then farce.
He would make an awesome Knightwing.

Good way to get a Robin like character in without the silliness of a 14 year old fighting crime.

And then he'll be back on board for Mad Max when it starts up again. Fuck yeah (that shit better not be cancelled, way more interest in that than even Batman 3 right now).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom