• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Tom Hardy joins Batman 3

Status
Not open for further replies.

MmmSkyscraper

Unconfirmed Member
rTQVn.gif

StoOgE said:
He would make an awesome Knightwing.

Good way to get a Robin like character in without the silliness of a 14 year old fighting crime.
Having nightwing and no robin is a stupid idea.

Anyways, Fuck yeah! Please have him be the Riddler.

Lumine

Heh wierd. I saw Bronson about a week ago and thought he would make an interesting joker. It helps that he also wears clown facepaint in it but still.

If they ever have to recast Joker I think the only substitute would be DDL.

In fact why don't they just cast DDL as the villain in here? Would be so interesting. Tom Hardy is a good choice though, and I'm so glad it's (hopefully) him over JGL. Much more expressive.

Salsa

Discotheque said:
If they ever have to recast Joker I think the only substitute would be DDL.

In fact why don't they just cast DDL as the villain in here? Would be so interesting. Tom Hardy is a good choice though, and I'm so glad it's (hopefully) him over JGL. Much more expressive.

yeah but MBNR its better than RJFX because ZXKL

also ZNCKJHB

When I saw the name, I thought of either Bane or a more Kingpin version of The Penguin. Shit, he could just be a new mobster in Gotham. Still awesome.

Skiptastic said:
When I saw the name, I thought of either Bane or a more Kingpin version of The Penguin. Shit, he could just be a new mobster in Gotham. Still awesome.

Mmm...have Tom Hardy play the new mobster in town. And make Daniel Day Lewis or Phillip Seymour Hoffman play the more theatrical villain. Oh God.

Obviously this isn't going to happen, but am I the only one who thinks JGL would have been a really good Joker? He even resembles Ledger IMO.

He only looks like Heath Ledger. Performance-wise I find him to be bland as hell most of the time. So against that if it happens.

JimiNutz

Banned
It's The Dark Knight Returns.

Daniel Day Lewis is playing an older Joker.
Tom Hardy is playing Superman.
Christian Bale is currently floating in an age accelerator tank to prepare for the role.

NutJobJim said:
It's The Dark Knight Returns.

Daniel Day Lewis is playing an older Joker.
Tom Hardy is playing Superman.
Christian Bale is currently floating in an age accelerator tank to prepare for the role.

Would be epic

AlternativeUlster

Absolutely pathetic part deux
Mulberry said:
killer croc.

Oh yes, this could be it too. Combined that one of the screenwriters for Batman 3 also wrote the Killer Croc segment for that Ani-Batman DVD and with some shooting in Louisiana, this makes sense.

GhaleonQ

On the 1 hand, this is another quality casting decision.

On the other, between this and Spider-Man, DEY TURK ER JERBS.

JimiNutz

Banned
GhaleonQ said:
On the 1 hand, this is another quality casting decision.

On the other, between this and Spider-Man, DEY TURK ER JERBS.

I wonder which British actor they will cast as Superman?
Tom Hardy

Don't really like Tom Hardy.

Would love to see DDL as old Joker, though it'd never happen. :/

Seems like he could do good mix of Heath's and his own.
That would be very interesting to see.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom