• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Tomb Raider - New Info and More Coming - 100,000 Facebook Likes For A Teaser

I WANT this game if it contains the dark survival atmosphere that RE4 provided at its start. My only concern is length in these types of games, to short and "innovation" tends to feel undercooked.

kylej

Banned
jbttwin said:
CGI trailer coming on GTTV next week

sneak peak:

http://yfrog.com/message/thread/id/1_74119678343135232

Bump
oh shit

il9ye.jpg

Himself

Everything I hear/see about this game gets better. I like the focus on one central location. I just hope that combat remains a relatively small percentage of the overall game.

Salaadin

SolidSnakex said:
I'm guessing the first gameplay will debut during the MS conference.

Yeah wasnt it listed on that supposedly leaked MS E3 document? I really want gameplay!
CGI trailer will be cool as well.

Seda

SalsaShark said:
just found another exclusive, never before seen screen

fcd60f33d51cf8be38b3fba507661d1b.jpg

lol are you mocking my previous post as a "repost" when it was posted nearly simultaneously as jbttwin?

:p

Yoshiya

I want this trailer sooooo much. Please please please please please someone release the source 1080p file, like with the Deus Ex trailer from last E3. This CG deserves BD bitrate video, not a streaming blur filter. The Deus Ex trailer looks gorgeous at full bitrate.

GuardianE

Santa May Claus
AAK said:
What am I supposed to be looking at there? The Iphone? The Mug? The Diary?

It's supposed to be a shot of seemingly nothing that tells everything you need to know about Lara.

University student or grad (from mug), Smartphone (young professional), Leather journal (archeology, history background), out-of-focus suitcase (prone to traveling), scribbled on notes and books (deep in research), scrunchie (it's a girl!).

jbttwin

GuardianE said:
It's supposed to be a shot of seemingly nothing that tells everything you need to know about Lara.

University student or grad (from mug), Smartphone (young professional), Leather journal (archeology, history background), out-of-focus suitcase (prone to traveling), scribbled on notes and books (deep in research), scrunchie (it's a girl!).

/thread

Pooya

GuardianE said:

nicely done :p .

Himself

Loudninja said:
PSM info:
-Combat in this reboot wont glorify killing, this a younger and more fragile Lara,however,realizes that sometimes either kill or be killed.

-Everything you see on the island actually exist in the game world, in short if you see it you can access it.

-There will be an element of choice to the experience, as players will be giving multiple ways to approach and obstacle.

These points in particular have me pretty damn excited about the direction of the game.

JCtheMC

GuardianE said:

Beats ear buds (poorly informed gadget freak)

DieH@rd

Banned
Lime said:
But this is just CGI? Why the hype? I'm just curious.

Becouse good CGI trailers happen only 2-3 times per year, usually only when they are made by Blur Studios, Square-Enix CGI division and Blizzard.

Top Bottom