• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Tomodachi Life Demo - Download code giveaway thread

Narras

I would love to try out this Welcome Version demo if anyone has a free code I can use (US). Thanks in advance.

mrklaw

MrArseFace
as this thread has filled up with requests rather than offers, can I suggest that we do this the other way round? i.e anyone ready to offer a code just offers it to the first person in the thread via PM, and then the next etc?

edit: this is everyone up to this post, that has included their location info in their post. Could copy this into the OP?

Code:
EU
Tregard
Lucifon
Tali’zorah84
Majukun
Cw_sasuke
Higgins113
TenaciousNorth
Mpl90
Dongasaurus
Azuardo
Turrican3
JonStark
Diggerydigsby
Hasney
Celine
Akai XIII
Qurupeke
Chopper
BGBW
mrklaw
Andrefpvs
LiamR
Ninja Dom
HIR0

US
CitrusStorm
Miktar
Jamsy
Camjo-Z
Canis lupus
AcademicSaucer
Lilty
Mrjohill
Bog
Kenpachi
RelentlessRolento
Taco_Human
Opinionatedfish
JAmix012
Wiibomb
TrisMcC
Japanmanx3
Burgers
dysonEA
Narras

BGBW

Maturity, bitches.
as this thread has filled up with requests rather than offers, can I suggest that we do this the other way round? i.e anyone ready to offer a code just offers it to the first person in the thread via PM, and then the next etc?

The game isn't out yet which is why offers are going to be low. I feel this first come first serve basis is fairer as the quote option only awards someone lucky enough to check the thread at that time.

FSLink

Banned
I would like a US demo code if someone's willing to spare once they get one...not sure if I want to buy it yet but the idea of the game is so wacky I'm willing to give it a try.

DynamicG

I'd love a US demo code. I'm thinking about buying it, but I'm not sure and I want to get a little experience with it. Thanks for even making this thread!

Nachos

Even if I'm an American beggar, if you give me a code, I swear I won't immediately flip it for digital cigarettes or booze.

Still, I have to wonder what the point of making the thread is, particularly when the game isn't out yet.

Zonic

Gives all the fucks
Would appreciate an US code if anyone has a spare they could kindly give away, that'd be great!

Wanace

I too would like a US code, this game intrigues me, but I'm not sure if I'd be interested enough to pay for the whole thing.

Regiruler

This brings me back to the WoW trial slips they would always stick in the physical games. Worthless but cool nonetheless.

I will take a code if offered, US.

Skiesofwonder

Walruses, camels, bears, rabbits, tigers and badgers.
US code please. I'm really on the fence with this game, mainly because my GF seems to be really interested in it.

Turrican3

Totally agree with this.

Oh and thanks for putting up the list. ^_^

evanmisha

Would love an NA code. Will US codes work on the Canadian eShop, though? If not, I'd love a Canadian one :) Based GAF generosity

Tortimer

I'm interested in getting the game, but definitely want to try it out first since it seems pretty bizarre. I'd love an NA code.

dogbowl

Well, I'd like a US code as well. I'm off from work this week and actually have some time to play around on my 3DS. I'd rather be doing that than browsing neogaf!

RedFalco

I'm still not fully sure what the game is about so I would love a code to try it and decide if I should buy it or not, I'm in NA. Thank you.

Australian code (these are incompatible with Europe) since I can access that eShop to activate it and I imagine demand will be lower (then again so may be the supply).

As for fairness. Could modbot contests be the best way to do it as being the first to post in this thread or the first to PM someone offering are both first, come first serve.

Omar

Neo Member
A US code would be great, I feel like this game needs to be experienced rather than just watching videos of it.

Top Bottom