• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Toonami |OT4| Set Sail for One Piece!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Moaradin

Wasn't ishval covered more in the original series? That sucks to hear that Brotherhood cut a lot of it. That war interested me the most about the series.

MetatronM

Unconfirmed Member
Wasn't ishval covered more in the original series? That sucks to hear that Brotherhood cut a lot of it. That war interested me the most about the series.

They cover MUCH more of the Ishval war in Brotherhood than they did in the original anime.

They just don't cover nearly all of what the manga does.

Seda

I hope they do more of that, but I guess that one was particularly important. It's on Funimation though I suspect

I remember when we were on some of the later episodes before the current run, there were a couple of times a significant scene jump had taken place and caught us off guard.

I know it happened more than once, but the specific instance I can recall is when
Greed confronts Wrath in his house because he's remembering his old chimera friends

Seda

And ninja village was saved by sealing the demon in a child....

wait

EDIT: Well that's what they should have done, maybe this ninja village wouldn't have been destroyed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom