• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Toonami |OT4| Set Sail for One Piece!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Seda

Titan is about to finish it's second run through in about a month or so I think. Actually that does feel a little early...I guess they want to get the word out.

Sword Art Online is coming in August they said. SBT will have ended it's run by July 27th I believe. Eureka 7 replacement easily makes the most sense but they don't commit to it.

Tamanon

Banned
Watching commercials during Adult Swim, it reminds me how weird it is to see commercials for CougarLife.com and GlowPets on the same channel during the same timeframe.

Raxus

See you guys after E3.

I will be off fighting Aizen who has taken on the form of Xbone.

zSdNGGo.gif

B-Dubs

No Scrubs
See you guys after E3.

zSdNGGo.gif

Good luck, remember don't fight like Ichigo. Fight like Zorro, no goddamn mercy at all.

This implies you do not watch The Venture Bros.
Why are you not watching The Venture Bros?

This will be a hard battle, but we can stay strong.
Do not buy Xbox One. Tell your friends and family not to buy Xbox One.

Damn straight.

Watching commercials during Adult Swim, it reminds me how weird it is to see commercials for CougarLife.com and GlowPets on the same channel during the same timeframe.
Must be trying to tell us something...
See you guys after E3.

zSdNGGo.gif

let's go to the edge of reason.........

let's go to Microsoft's E3 conference
See you guys on the other side of hell.

C'mon guys, quit worrying. It's not like GAF's servers can't handle the start of E3 and WWDC at the same time....

....we're going to see error codes no one knew existed, aren't we?

We're back, until GAF crashes again during Nintendo Direct.

I'm not familiar with the series but exactly how dark does the show get? I've heard it gets pretty fucked up.

I personally don't think that it gets fucked up, but the premise is that if you die in the game, you die for real, so player killing takes on an entirely new meaning. It's like a twisted .hack//sign.

For me, I find it to be an alright anime; it could have been much better though. However, [as] is right: it is beautiful.

Jintor

It's actually so pretty it warps around to being kind of creepy.

It's also creepy for other reasons entirely, but I digress.

Hey guys! Quad-Million!

SATURDAY, JUNE 8, 2013
(in total viewers)
12:00AM Bleach 1.0 HH, 1.405 million
12:30AM Naruto 1.0 HH, 1.336 million
1:00AM One Piece 0.9 HH, 1.127 million
1:30AM Soul Eater 0.8 HH, 1.056 million
2:00AM IGPX: Immortal Grand Prix 0.7 HH, 985,000
2:30AM Eureka 7 0.7 HH, 869,000
3:00AM Thundercats (2011) 0.6 HH, 812,000
3:30AM Sym-Bionic Titan 0.6 HH, 874,000
4:00AM Fullmetal: Brotherhood 0.6 HH, 886,000
4:30AM Cowboy Bebop 0.6 HH, 836,000
5:00AM Inuyasha 0.6 HH, 914,000
5:30AM Inuyasha 0.0 HH, 866,000

Also, the Toonami Faithful guys are having a sad little spat out on Twitter.

i haven't done the average, but i've been told it's just shy of a million. also:

The Saturday TOONAMI block new episodes of Bleach (12 a.m.), Naruto (12:30 a.m.) and One Piece (1 a.m.) ranked #1 in their respective timeslots among adults 18-24 & 18-34 and all male demos. Similarly, Soul Eater (1:30 a.m.) ranked #1 in its time period among adults 18-24 and all men. All new episode premieres during TOONAMI scored double-digit delivery gains across all targeted adults vs. last year.

Tenumi

Banned
Those are some amazing ratings. I can only imagine what it'd be like if Toonami drew those or better every week.

One can dream...

B-Dubs

No Scrubs
Holy shit that's almost 5 shows at a million. If that last show had been something other than IGPX we'd have 5 over a million. Jesus Christ...nothing below 800k. What the hell is going on here?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom