• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Toonami |OT4| Set Sail for One Piece!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mhmm, i'm lovin' the rating reactions.

Ah, yes, Andrex, the ToonamiGAF with Steve Blum, did he ever give you one without music?

What InuYasha episode was that? To gather such high ratings!

1559aafaa5692fc55c70.png

BatDan

Bane? Get them on board, I'll call it in.
Funimation announced they've acquired Rebuild of Evangelion 3.0. Meaning there's a chance we'll see 3.33 on Toonami one night.

It's actually so pretty it warps around to being kind of creepy.

It's also creepy for other reasons entirely, but I digress.
I think sometimes its prettiness gets particularly creepy when it augments the creepiness of another aspect of the show.

Funimation announced they've acquired Rebuild of Evangelion 3.0. Meaning there's a chance we'll see 3.33 on Toonami one night.

In like five years.

BatDan

Bane? Get them on board, I'll call it in.
I just noticed there's a 120 second wait between posts now. This better go back down to 60 by Saturday, otherwise Toonami-GAF's activity is going to be weeeeeird.

Novid

Banned
Well. The advertisers better take notice now.

They however need to see live + 7 ratings - this counts dvrs

Im back (and sorry to Phoenix in advance)

Mature

They don't want it. I don't even think they want the full 6 hours from some of their posts.
I get this feeling too. Probably because they're still not being paid for it. Maybe this week's ratings will edge them closer to making this part of their real job.

*Bleach related post*

So I've been forcing myself to watch
the fullbring arc in order to catch all the way up with the anime and boy is it bad. Now, I'm one of the few bleach defenders in toonami-gaf but even I am having a hard to slogging through these episodes. It's just too damn boring and I'm completely uninterested at this point. Maybe it's time for a break.

*Bleach related post*

So I've been forcing myself to watch
the fullbring arc in order to catch all the way up with the anime and boy is it bad. Now, I'm one of the few bleach defenders in toonami-gaf but even I am having a hard to slogging through these episodes. It's just too damn boring and I'm completely uninterested at this point. Maybe it's time for a break.

But that arc happens after the arc toonami is on?

Shard

XBLAnnoyance
Still going to be awhile before we see an Engish version, though they are hot potatoing the sub version over here.

B-Dubs

No Scrubs
Not quite...
There's a filler arc that follows, then
Fullbringer arc
starts Episode 343.
Basically, everything from 311-342 is filler. This is going to be fuuuuuuun.

And by the time we get that dubbed and finished they'll be most of the way through New Bleach. Now with more bullshit asspulls!

They grabbed that up quick.

Tamanon

Banned
To be fair, the new Bleach stuff in the manga seems like it could be really awesome animated.

And looks like we're back to 60 seconds instead of 120.

B-Dubs

No Scrubs
To be fair, the new Bleach stuff in the manga seems like it could be really awesome animated.

And looks like we're back to 60 seconds instead of 120.

Thank god we're back to 60. I don't think I could take only half the snarking.

Old Man Genocide's fight would be cool to see animated, other than that I dunno.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom