• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Toonami |OT4| Set Sail for One Piece!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I feel like this scene where he puts his dad's picture away in disappointment would have been better if shown before the scene in the other episode where he takes it out. Time for FMA Brotherhood.

MetatronM

Unconfirmed Member
It still feels weird to me that everyone refers to him with male pronouns and such without a second thought when the look and voice seem very female to me.

Really? He was somewhat ambiguous in the first anime, but he's pretty muscular and manly in build in Brotherhood.

Seda

so what's the explanation for Gluttony's stomach thing? does he just choose not to use it normally?

I believe it's explained in the next few episodes.

Unless i'm getting something mixed up with the original anime.

But generally speaking, yes, it's something he only uses occasionally.

i'm out. i've still gotta catch up on InuYasha (shaddup) before i start watching it regularly, and only one episode of Bebop means the barrier is no longer huge.

MetatronM

Unconfirmed Member
This is right around where Inuyasha began to overstay its welcome for me. I think next week's episodes marked where Inuyasha's initial batch on Adult Swim ended and the show went on hiatus, which meant it went into constant reruns and stuff, so by the time it came back it felt like it had been beaten to death.

I'm actually enjoying catching some of Inuyasha's run this time around, mostly because it's been quite a long time since I actually watched any, so it's kind of a blast from the past.

Seda

It usually takes something significant (like GXP) for me not to enjoy a show at least a little. I like Inuyasha so far, but the "I have feelings for Inuyasha, but even though he cares about me, he still has feelings for Kikiyo" is probably the one thing that's getting a little old.

MikeMyers

It usually takes something significant (like GXP) for me not to enjoy a show at least a little. I like Inuyasha so far, but the "I have feelings for Inuyasha, but even though he cares about me, he still has feelings for Kikiyo" is probably the one thing that's getting a little old.

Yeah, the love triangle is lame, but Kikyo becomes a likeable character later on.

Fuck Miroku is the best of the main 4 though.

Never get tired of seeing Spike fight.

Eh, I just tend to ignore the love stuff in Inuyasha. I'm in it for all the battles and whatnot. Inuyasha has some cool battles. (Late show spoilers sorta)
Bankotsu, Ryukotsusei, Naraku.
All cool battles.

MikeMyers

Eh, I just tend to ignore the love stuff in Inuyasha. I'm in it for all the battles and whatnot. Inuyasha has some cool battles. (Late show spoilers sorta)
Bankotsu, Ryukotsusei, Naraku.
All cool battles.

Yeah, its not like a Dragonball type series where there is a heavy build up to a single lon epic fights, but I do think InuYasha has enjoyable battles.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom