• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Toonami |OT5| If we die in this thread, we die in real life

Status
Not open for further replies.

Raxus

What's that?

It is from the artist who did the ZoE boxart

130709prm_reald.jpg

Amikami

Banned
The extra episode only came out in 2012. Really it's not worth the effort. It's not even a real episode. It's footage from the TV series laid over a live performance of a non-canon alternate ending script from the 2006 Sony Music Festival.

Like everything else in the franchise that isn't the main original anime, it's bullshit.

Oh wow. Well I guess I'll be seeing this mess for myself.

MetatronM

Unconfirmed Member
i still do not understand why they just left.

besides "running from problems" and all that.

There's a giant monster in their city wrecking shit that is there for the express purpose of killing Ilana.

They're just trying to get as far away as possible with nowhere to go while still trying to search for a way to fix Octus.

There's a giant monster in their city wrecking shit that is there for the express purpose of killing Ilana.

They're just trying to get as far away as possible with nowhere to go while still trying to search for a way to fix Octus.

yeah, but they're acting like they're on the run from G3 or the army. though i guess maybe if they want to avoid questions about Newton, that's the way to do it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom