• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Toonami |OT6| Where there's no such thing as filler

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh. It's her. Sometimes I forget how many versions of her there are.

You'll make a great music teacher, man.
Thanks, I just need to finish healing up my knee and get back to taking voice lessons. Look into taking some classes up here in CT this spring and see if I want to stay or move back to Florida to finish my degree

Edit: Was Rose raped in the manga I don't remember that

B-Dubs

No Scrubs
Thanks, I just need to finish healing up my knee and get back to taking voice lessons. Look into taking some classes up here in CT this spring and see if I want to stay or move back to Florida to finish my degree

Edit: Was Rose raped in the manga I don't remember that

Nah, that was an anime original.

Seda

Rose being raped was in the the original anime, not the manga/brotherhood story.

And now, an explanation on the homunculous.

B-Dubs

No Scrubs
What part of Kimblee looked trustworthy? I mean really, I wouldn't buy cookies from him let alone take military advice.

My only issue with Kimblee's character when I read the manga is he's introduced in the second half of the series with no previous build up and becomes one of the major antagonist

Seda

My only issue with Kimblee's character when I read the manga is he's introduced in the second half of the series with no previous build up and becomes one of the major antagonist

I haven't read the manga (well, I started, but never got far), but at least in the anime, he is shown in the first episode, then later cut to when the fifth lab explodes, and shown in Scar's backstory and Hawkeye's telling of the war.

I haven't read the manga (well, I started, but never got far), but at least in the anime, he is shown in the first episode, then later cut to when the fifth lab explodes, and shown in Scar's backstory and Hawkeye's telling of the war.

I believe the first episode of Brotherhood is a filler story about some new alchemist attacking central IIRC

Since the show is on, anyone else excited for the Cowboy Bebop Blu-rays coming out in America?

Dunno if I really want to buy them, I already own the series on DVD unless the blu-ray has some really nice bonus features

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom