• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Toonami |OT9| This thread is made of LOVE and PEACE

Status
Not open for further replies.
Anime fans lol.

antonidino.jpg

Zonic

Gives all the fucks
*reads about recent Space Dandy stuff*

Whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaat. It's like people are TRYING to find something to complain about relating to the show, despite not being out yet...

Shard

XBLAnnoyance
I think your overall negativity is showing too much. Just because somebody likes something you don't like doesn't mean they're a "defense force". They're just stating they like it, not trying to convince you.

Try not being so negative, it's really starting to wear on people.

Right, when even the people who liked the movie mention that the last half hour is shit then it is safe to say that it has some issues.

Shard

XBLAnnoyance
I can respect Shard's negativity because he actually believe what he posts, it never comes off as fake or forced unlike other posters "hate" in this thread.

CoS is a mess like the entire ending of FMA 03 was, you can "like" it sure, but that doesn't mean it isn't bad.

Indeed, I do not lie about the shit I hate.

LOLDSFAN

I haven't seen the Trigun series before but by the time the movie starts I think I will have inadvertently seen every scene in the anime due to the gifs.
KuGsj.gif

foxuzamaki

Doesn't read OPs, especially not his own
Movie was pretty good besides the ending and it's always been that way.

Yeah I enjoyed it except for the last thirty or so minutes. The ending left a pretty bad taste

Yeah have to say, I didnt think it was amazing or anything but it wasent horrible or even bad with a few things that could have gone better, mostly it suffers from it being a movie and so had to rush character development that could have happened.

All over my face, someone freeze me to make the wait for Dandy easier.

Wait, Seda's heading up my way! Bring a cryo-chamber dude! The wait is murder.

I know these feels

And clearly that person complaining about Space Dandy is just a joke poster.

I said before and I'll say again, the idea of another world could have been very interesting, but the fma 03 series does a horrible job of exploring this concept and the film doesn't help. They should have introduced the concept of another world half way through the 03 series not 3 episodes from the ending

So that's what happened to Mao. Pretty interesting. Hope they use the detective some more. Guy was fun to watch. Like a young Richard Moore. Time for the second episode.

Cwarrior

Bwhahah @ toonamigaf impression of fma 03 ending movie,I was one of the few voices that dared to speak the truth about the 03 series but like everything with gaf, angst for angst= instant classic now add some over emotional dumb melodrama then you have a masterpiece in gafnerdom eyes regarldless of writeing flaws.

Now speaking of space dandy even if it turns out disapointing your still going to have quite a lot of posters pretending it's great in order to avoid faceing reality for example like kill la kill or Watanabe last anime "highshool boys get in a serise of akward gay momments" the anime.

foxuzamaki

Doesn't read OPs, especially not his own
idk bout you guys, but im always up for more boobies and aint afraid to admit it.
Space dandy has my attention

Now speaking of space dandy even if it turns out disapointing your still going to have quite a lot of posters pretending it's great in order to avoid faceing reality for example kill la kill or Watanabe last anime "highshool boys get in a serise of akward gay momments" the anime.

or maybe people actually do like those things. just a thought.

Shard

XBLAnnoyance
Bwhahah @ toonamigaf impression of fma 03 ending movie,I was one of the few voices that dared to speak the truth about the 03 series but like everything with gaf, angst for angst= instant classic now add some over emotional dumb melodrama then you have a masterpiece in gafnerdom eyes regarldless of writeing flaws.

Now speaking of space dandy even if it turns out disapointing your still going to have quite a lot of posters pretending it's great in order to avoid faceing reality for example kill la kill or Watanabe last anime "highshool boys get in a serise of akward gay momments" the anime.

To be fair Kill la Kill has a fair number of detractors in its thread also if there is a need for Free! to be hated it is the dumb meoldrama at the end I have been told.

bigkrev

I still stand by my defense of COS. When I saw it, the manga was still 5 years away from ending, and Brotherhood obviously did not exist. The lack of a happy ending was consistent with what we had seen in the prior series, it does a good enough job closing up the plot holes, and while some stuff requires a leap of logic, it makes sense for the most part (Noah knowing alchemy in the end is explained by the fact that Noah took all the knowledge from Ed and gave it to her, her actions are explained by the fact that Nazi were pretty much like that,ect). Ed being self-centered is something that carried over from the original series, and that character flaw is reflected in the end- he was able to get his brother's body back, but not his own.

Have no idea what to think of Tsunade right now. I already know she
becomes Fifth Hokage
, but I have no idea how long it will be before that happens

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom