• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Top 10 Worst Ways to Die in a Video Game

apotema

Verboten said:
These can all be watched without having ever actually played a videogame. To a gamer, I think the worst way to die is without having saved first.

WTF La chilindrina

chiliun5.jpg

Okin said:
I like how they ruin the ending of Wind Waker. Yeah, that was pretty sweet.
It's the same way that Ganon's killed in Ocarina. They better do something else for Twilight Princess.

sonarrat said:
Shin Megami Tensei: Nocturne is probably the winner for the RPG category, though FFVII gets an honorable mention for the Lv. 3 Death spell. Not fun if your party is all lv. 99.
Yeah, but in that game especially, ahem...
me said:
These can all be watched without having ever actually played a videogame. To a gamer, I think the worst way to die is without having saved first.

Oneself

Andonuts said:
Those little ****ing frogs in Castlevania IV.

Although I admit those frogs are superb, they can't compete with the best typical old school Castlevania death (and one of the most frustrating ways to die in a game):

A medusa head ****ing up your jump, leading your character into a pit.:D

billysea

Banned
oooo.... playing Resident Evil 4 the first time was one of my best best best experience in the history of video gaming. those were the good o days.... wait it was just last year. need to play it again...

NotWii

Banned
kirbutashi said:
Haha. I know I wasn't the only one to make a RE4 video for Leon dieing.

http://kirbu.munkki.org/RE4/re.htm
:O YOU MADE THE RE4 BENNY HILL VIDEO?
I saw it a month after RE4 came out and I love it :D
BTW, your credits are waaay too long, it's like a quarter of the video.
You should have 'death bloopers' like they do in Jackie Chan movie credits, like Leon trying to die, but not suceeding :p

Top Bottom