• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Top Ten Sh*ttiest Games Of 2023 (The Jimquisition)

Davevil

closing-computer.gif

cormack12

Gold Member
There's always one edgy entry in there. Take it Starfield is it this year. The rest actually normal and deserved.

Edit: wtf is going on with the voice?

homer simpson teenager GIF

Last edited:
I wouldn't click on that garbage at gunpoint.
Could we get the list for giggles? Can’t be bothered to scroll though the video.
10. Immortals of Aveum
9. Skull Island: Rise of Kong
8. The Walking Dead: Destinies
7. Redfall
6. Starfield
5. The Lost Day: Dead Zone Survival
4. Guns of Sherwood
3. Gollum
2. Stray Souls
1. Silent Hill: Ascension

tommib

10. Immortals of Aveum
9. Skull Island: Rise of Kong
8. The Walking Dead: Destinies
7. Redfall
6. Starfield
5. The Lost Day: Dead Zone Survival
4. Guns of Sherwood
3. Gollum
2. Stray Souls
1. Silent Hill: Ascension
Silent Hill deserves that top spot, I’m sure. Biggest dumpster fire of the year. And a good clue for what the Silent Hill renaissance is going to look like. A nightmare. Maybe it’s some meta game from Konami.

We’re all Silent Hill now.

I wont give them a click but I don't agree on Starfield being shitty

A disappointment to a degree yes but its still something thats playable but looking at that list and sitting next to Redfall is laughable
Silent Hill deserves that top spot, I’m sure. Biggest dumpster fire of the year. And a good clue for what the Silent Hill renaissance is going to look like. A nightmare. Maybe it’s some meta game from Konami.

We’re all Silent Hill now.

I personally would have bumped Immortals out of the list and instead put The Day Before in the top 3.

Immortals biggest issue is that it feels like a bland Netflix show in terms of story. Otherwise the gameplay was solid. I feel like Jimquisition really wanted to squeeze an EA game on the list so one of the actual worst games of all time somehow didn't make the list due to this.

ShadowNate

Well Stray Souls was awful, but did anyone expect it to be good? It kind of appeared one day.

Everyone expected SH: Ascension to be terrible, and apparently it is, so no big news there.

poppabk

Cheeks Spread for Digital Only Future
No 'The Day Before'?
The game so bad it killed the 'devs' in two days flat and was removed from steam the place that allows basically anything.
You had one job weird internet person and you blew it.
Surprised Hogwarts wasn't on there, but I think they won't even talk about the 'wizard game'.

Last edited:

LoveCake

No 'The Day Before'?
The game so bad it killed the 'devs' in two days flat and was removed from steam the place that allows basically anything.
You had one job weird internet person and you blew it.
Surprised Hogwarts wasn't on there, but I think they won't even talk about the 'wizard game'.
Yeah I was expecting to see Hogwarts on the list, that would have annoyed me!

Midn1ght

I'm not judging anyone choice in life, people do whatever they want but damn do I miss Jim Sterling from the Destructoid days.

Use to religiously listen to Podtoid every week when Jim, Conrad and Jonathan were on (with Amzah, Max and Tara as well sometimes).

Simpler times.

Top Bottom