• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Top Ten Sh*ttiest Games Of 2023 (The Jimquisition)

jm89

Not gonna give HIM any view
it-is-maam-its-maam.gif

Drizzlehell

Banned
Why are you hating this person? I don't like his(or whatever) videos but I didn't understand the hate in here.
He used to be based and had lethal wit. He was at the forefront of exposing shitty industry practices. Chances are that you've heard at least a couple of memes or phrases that describe scummy industry practices without even knowing that he coined them.

Nowadays, though, he's just another addition to the long list of internet lolcows who completely tanked their careers by alienating their fanbase and completely sucking all fun out of their work. And GAF especially is the last place you'd want to post videos of a guy who grew tits and started dressing up like his grandma while spewing the same turbo-woke brain rot that you usually only see on Twitter and Reddit.

Crayon

That is a dull list. Jim's videos started feeling samey years and years ago, though. Sometime around the dawn of loot boxes. There's only so far a personality alone can go.

I saw one video video going into a disappointing dynasty warriors and that was a nice change because they're actually saying something I haven't heard a million times. By then, so many of the videos were greedy publisher this, live service that.

Some of the anger in here is ugly enough that I gotta say Merry Christmas and bless you all.

chlorate

Does anyone have any substantial critiques of the list itself? Starfall is mid as a game but was hyped up to be a Tears of the Kingdom-caliber paradigm shift, and it wasn’t.

We’ll see what it looks like in three years since Cyberpunk is actually good now.

poppabk

Cheeks Spread for Digital Only Future
Does anyone have any substantial critiques of the list itself? Starfall is mid as a game but was hyped up to be a Tears of the Kingdom-caliber paradigm shift, and it wasn’t.

We’ll see what it looks like in three years since Cyberpunk is actually good now.
We had a game in 'The Days Before' that was so monumentally shitty that Steam delisted it and refunded everyone and the devs disappeared a couple of days after launch. For that to not even make the list makes the list one of the worst top ten lists of 2023.

Last edited:
Top Bottom