• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Toryuken | Fighting game tournament | May 19-20

Sim confirmed for top tier
The 48 Killing Arts of Yoga are insurmountable once you get past the North Portal or Cantic, I guess.
Fanatiq is having a stream, and he has Marn, Mike Ross and Flash Metriod on a skype call.

They are basically telling the viewers (of their stream) to say _____ on the Toronto Top Tier stream.

"You fool, Fanatiq of California, how could you know what you had unleashed? How was it pieced together? Bits of stream monsters? Bits of trolls? Memes stitched to memes stitched to memes. God help your loved ones."

Krone knocked out by a Sim player, while playing on a stick. Somewhere out there I know Saty is shedding tears right now, tears of joy that is :)

theowne

"I like Justin over Dieminion, free" - Fanatiq

....didn't Dieminion just beat Justin 2-0 a moment ago ?

Why was Krone on a stick, anyways ?

Watching Justin's Rufus go to work is actually making me get pumped for Dive Kick next week, whatever the hell that turns out to be.

EDIT: What happened in Fanatiq's stream?

"I like Justin over Dieminion, free" - Fanatiq

....didn't Dieminion just beat Justin 2-0 a moment ago ?

Why was Krone on a stick, anyways ?

Justin's Adon been destroying Die's guile at the last couple of tournaments, and it's 3/5.

However Die has clearly improve in that match up. If Justin does win it won't be free.

Kadey

Mrs. Harvey
OH SHIT TWITCHCOPS GOIN IN ON FANATIQ

Good. It's stupid at this point. What he has with Joker is his own business but to shit on a Road to EVO tourney with all that chat nonsense is an insult to the tournament organizers, Cannon bros, and anybody involved with the tournament.

Htown

STOP SHITTING ON MY MOTHER'S HEADSTONE
Good. It's stupid at this point. What he has with Joker is his own business but to shit on a Road to EVO tourney with all that chat nonsense is an insult to the tournament organizers, Cannon bros, and anybody involved with the tournament.

to be fair, it's not like Fanatiq started it. Stream monsters did that.

also lighten up

at first it was just everyone spamming UltraDavid tweet, also at the same time Fanatiq blowing up Canada then it just snowball from there.

In before "can't we just have fun?"

axEtO.jpg

Canada may be free, but they produce the most amazing moments in chat, tournaments, and salt.

From the bottom of my heart, thank you Canada

Top Bottom