• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Toryuken | Fighting game tournament | May 19-20

MrDaravon

To be fair I'm sure 99% of the people in the stream chat are doing it gleefully of their own will. And what, Twitch is going to go after Fanatiq because people are spam another stream about it? Fuck, might as well ban 99% of all stream monsters in any chat. All this comes down to is the mods in this chat being incredibly inept. The one mod I mentioned earlier just keeps saying how you don't have to be here and that the stream monsters are the problem, which is about the easiest way to get people to spam you even more. They're fucking incompetent, even for a normal stream chat which is saying something.

Crazy. I've been stream monstering MvC3 since Vanilla came out (what got me into it to begin with) and I've never seen it happen in an actual match.

I finally found it!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y3Ll1q5WPIQ&t=02m05s
God, I'm so disorganized.

Also,
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6UyoKE0eCyo&t=02m52s
That's what it looks like when two characters KO one another, but one character's left over. It also counts as rare footage of Rockeits talking shop about MvC3 and not being mocked mercilessly out of the room.

Now that I think of it, they're both videos of Vanilla MVC3. I wonder why that is.

GabbyJay

Ben's Lens Ben's Lens Ben's Lens
OoOnt.jpg

MrDaravon

Spamming the same shit over is fun?

Sp00ky is pretty tolerant of anything being done in his streams but one thing. Spamming isn't funny and it'll never be funny.

Agreed, but what sp00ky knows and these guys don't is how to properly handle their stream chats. Not saying it's okay but the mods in the TTT chat are seriously the worst mods I've ever seen in a twitch chat, they're making it significantly worse. At this point though Fanatiq has taken it and is running with it.

ponpo

( ≖‿≖)
Spamming the same shit over is fun?

Sp00ky is pretty tolerant of anything being done in his streams but one thing. Spamming isn't funny and it'll never be funny.

Streamchat hivemind. So funee.

Anyway, gogo montreal!

Justin got blown up by Fnex K-Brad or whatever his name was too.

He can't beat Cammy.... I blame James Chen for this. Probably made Justin thought Cammy was ass.

vKOiV.jpg

Top Bottom