• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Total Recall no matter ho matter how many times I watch it...

Status
Not open for further replies.
bishoptl said:
bruce-willis-german-disco.jpg

Looks pretty young at heart to me.

Whoa, shit! When did he get the third arm?

COCKLES

being watched
teiresias said:
Quaid . . . open your mind to me . . . open your miiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiind

When Quatto gets shot, the whole audience jumped in the cinema. Loud sound mix. :lol

DaMan121

In the original Phillip K Dick short story ‘We Can Remember It For You Wholesale’... it :

spoiler *

was a dream.

*spoiler.

There was a Total Recall series that aired briefly as well.. Anyone catch that? But it was apparently more BladeRunner-ish (also a Dick story) than Total Recall.

JC10001 said:
I always thought it was real.

The part where Arnold has the fat woman disguise on and it starts malfunctioning still cracks me up. "Two weeks" :lol :lol

God damn you Arnold - thanks to you, both me AND MY SISTER start doing the "too... weeeeks" thing every time we hear someone say the two words together. It's like an automated reaction from hypnotic suggestion. Insidious.

DaMan121 said:
There was a Total Recall series that aired briefly as well.. Anyone catch that? But it was apparently more BladeRunner-ish (also a Dick story) than Total Recall.

Total Recall 2070, it was actually not that bad. It always reminded me of the Blade Runner PC game for some reason...

Tortfeasor

How can we discuss total recall and not touch on the greatness that is The Running Man? Any movie in which Richard Dawson is the bad guy just rocks 100%.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom