• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Toukiden: The Age of Demons |OT| "very f*ckable." -@tecmokoeieurope

I cancelled the quest, so come on in.

Edit: Himiko, I never tried to leave for the quest. I cancelled it. Scher's in my room so come back XD.

I dunno if it's just that my Mitama build is infinitely better now than it was during the last time I fought Nightblade, or if our team composition is just kickass, or both, but that was the easiest Nightblade I've ever had.

Scher

I dunno if it's just that my Mitama build is infinitely better now than it was during the last time I fought Nightblade, or if our team composition is just kickass, or both, but that was the easiest Nightblade I've ever had.

I'd say a lot of it is just us learning the fight better, as well. I find Nightblade to be a lot better now that I've gotten accustomed to his tells and all that, although I'm not looking forward to fighting Sableblade again.

Not all players ready glitch. Ugh.

We've found that if someone other than the host accepts the mission, we have problems. So I'd suggest that if anyone wants to do a specific quest, post it in the thread but let the host pick it.

Edit: I think my connection has proven itself enough, so you host, Himiko XP. Scratch that, joining Kensuke.

Laughing Banana

Weeping Pickle
....now I am kind of regretting not creating a Female avatar.

............ah well..... creating a new character is too much pain in the arse.

Scher

Which gauntlets are the Sableblade gauntlets, anyways? I still can't upgrade most of my stuff.

Aww, the pain train was coming to town and Kensuke jumped off early.

Which gauntlets are the Sableblade gauntlets, anyways? I still can't upgrade most of my stuff.

Dark Gauntlets upgrade into Dragon Gauntlets.

And Himiko, I just realized I can't check the mats for you any more since I no longer have Nightblade Gauntlets to highlight upgrade on to check.

So instead I'll list the Sableblade drops I got and you can see which one you're missing:

Hard Sable Plastron
Large twisted Fang
Sable Horn
Large Horn
Miasmatic Spike
Blue arm shell
Large dragon tail
Moan of Submission
Roar of Valor
Song of Hope

ramyeon

Dark Gauntlets upgrade into Dragon Gauntlets.

And Himiko, I just realized I can't check the mats for you any more since I no longer have Nightblade Gauntlets to highlight upgrade on to check.

So instead I'll list the Sableblade drops I got and you can see which one you're missing:

Hard Sable Plastron
Large twisted Fang
Sable Horn
Large Horn
Miasmatic Spike
Blue arm shell
Large dragon tail
Moan of Submission
Roar of Valor
Song of Hope
Ah yeah that's right, I'll check what I have and see what's missing, cheers!

Kensuke

The dog needs a walk. I'll be right back. You guys can do a mission in the meantime if you want.

Edit: Back. Tell me when the lobby is open for business again.

Top Bottom