• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Tour de France 2014 |OT| Riding Around 101

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wait, what in the actual fuck. Contador is out too?

I have never seen or heard about so many falls in the Tour de France the last couple of years.

The organisation needs to stop choosing a course which are full of dangerous roads. All though, of course, the riders are to blame as well.

Hanmik

I have never seen or heard about so many falls in the Tour de France the last couple of years.

The organisation needs to stop choosing a course which are full of dangerous roads. All though, of course, the riders are to blame as well.

no way.. they need to sort the weak riders out.. this makes for a great race..

Joni

He did a great job to get back.
Indeed, but with this weather it is dangerous for even people like him and Nibali.

There is nothing really dangerous about the places where Cavendish, Froome, Contador or Schleck got knocked out of the race.

Indeed, but with this weather it is dangerous for even people like him and Nibali.

There is nothing really dangerous about the places where Cavendish, Froome, Contador or Schleck got knocked out of the race.

True, but Nibali loves the dangerous ones. He was annoyed that they pulled some out of the Giro back in 2012 which gave it to Contador.

Well, if that is the case (I could not watch The Tour the last couple of days) then I agree the riders should just pay more attention.

It is not like they are doing it for the first time.

So, GAF. Who is the #1 contender to win the Tour this year?

Kabouter

Well, if that is the case (I could not watch The Tour the last couple of days) then I agree the riders should just pay more attention.

It is not like they are doing it for the first time.

So, GAF. Who is the #1 contender to win the Tour this year?

Nibali has basically got it in the bag unless something crazy happens.

I have to face it, GAF. I only follow The Tour for about 5 years now and nothing else and what Nibali is showing right now is spectacular.

No, wait. That is wrong. I am following it since the start of Armstrong.

I have to face it, GAF. I only follow The Tour for about 5 years now and nothing else and what Nibali is showing right now is spectacular.

Yeah, would have been an amazing fight with Froome and Contandor. It was our best chance for a close final since the snoozefest that was last year.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom