• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Trails through Daybreak - Release Date Announcement Trailer | Coming July 5, 2024 to Nintendo Switch, PS4, PS5, and PC

Man I'm going out of town at the end of the month in July. I'll have to pick this up after I get back I don't want to have to stop mid way through and not finish. Going to try and get the plat this time if I can. I've always wanted to get the plat in one of these games at least. Almost did it trails into reverie but missed a chest at the beginning of the game.

Is she the best girl, NotMyProblemAnymoreCunt NotMyProblemAnymoreCunt ? 🤔

HskTGfI.gif

Last edited:
Does it mean it still requires playing the others to get context or it's a completely new universe ala Final Fantasy and Tales of?

From my experience it will eventually require you to play the other games. Usually the first 1 or 2 games in a new arc will be separated enough so that it's ok to start there. After that they tend to pull a lot of characters and plots from previous games. Then again I haven't played this arc so that might have changed with this one.

Kataploom

Gold Member
From my experience it will eventually require you to play the other games. Usually the first 1 or 2 games in a new arc will be separated enough so that it's ok to start there. After that they tend to pull a lot of characters and plots from previous games. Then again I haven't played this arc so that might have changed with this one.
Thanks, I'll prob start in order lol

graywolf323

I feel you there, I’m just about to finish Azure and then I have the entire Cold Steel arc to get through + Reverie 🫣
I just wrapped up Cold Steel 1 this evening ☺️

I doubt I’m on track to be caught up by the time of Daybreak’s release but given I only finally started the Kiseki series in earnest early last year (with Sky FC) I feel pretty good about my progress so far (especially since I’m not exactly great at finishing games 😅)

Top Bottom