• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Trauma CenterNew Blood (Wii)

jj984jj

He's a pretty swell guy in my books anyway.
omg rite said:
I can't read Japanese, but I see "DS" on that Famitsu page.

Is there a DS version coming too?
No, it's just saying that the Caduceus series was on the DS and Wii, nothing about this game on the DS.

Vic

Please help me with my bad english
IfAllElseFailsUseFire said:
"stay calm. concentrate. let the rythm guide my soul"

why does it not surprise me that it's a black character who says that? japan am still racist? :lol
eh?

ZeoVGM

Banned
Shinobix said:
HAHAHAHA damn you're so funny

Don't mind duckroll, he likes laughing at himself quite a bit.

leroy hacker said:
16:9.... that's awesome for everyone with a widescreen tv, but the majority of us, without one, will be stuck playing this 2-d pointing game in a letterbox. Not cool.

..are you serious?

But yeah, can someone translate the page and say whether or not this is also coming to DS?

Edit: NM. Thanks.

kottila

leroy hacker said:
My big hope for E3 was more Atlus on Wii.... this was the last thing I wanted.

Stile is OK, but I don't like that other character design at all.

I think they look great.

leroy hacker said:
16:9.... that's awesome for everyone with a widescreen tv, but the majority of us, without one, will be stuck playing this 2-d pointing game in a letterbox. Not cool.

And I doubt I will get many opportunities to use the coop. :(

I'm sure you don't have to play co-op. Extra features and improved graphics is a very strange thing to complain about.

Hero

Ah, sweet. Glad to see Atlus' efforts paid off. I hope this game continues to improve upon what they're already done. Co-op and 16:9 is making it sound pretty sweet already.

kottila said:
I'm sure you don't have to play co-op. Extra features and improved graphics is a very strange thing to complain about.

I'm sure I won't have to play co-op either. That I won't be able to is my own personal disappointment, not my disappointment with the game. It's an awesome feature.

Improved graphics? The graphics will be worse for people without widescreen tvs. Journalists and reviewers kept complaining about the lack of widescreen in the first one, but switching to widescreen will make the graphics objectively worse for the majority of people out there.

Though, looking more closely at the screens it seems like they might be able to safely just cut off the sides and do a proper full screen mode without losing anything non-decorative for a 4:3 television. If that's the case, then I say "Yay!" for this game.

Shinobix

I was just saying some cinematics or at least voice-overs would make the game much better and wouldn't slow down the pace and thus the feeling of action by having to read whatever's happening.

But considering this is GAF it's normal for people to turn a serious point of view into a sarcastic unfunny joke.

Lost Fragment

Obsessed with 4chan
<3

I was just saying some cinematics or at least voice-overs would make the game much better and wouldn't slow down the pace and thus the feeling of action by having to read whatever's happening.

But considering this is GAF it's normal for people to turn a serious point of view into a sarcastic unfunny joke.

Since it's now a proven franchise, I'd say it's more than possible that they'll dunk more money into it this time around.

MGrant

I would really prefer letterboxing to what I have to deal with on my HDTV and games that aren't 16:9 native. Stretch city. Everything looks short and fat.

MGrant said:
I would really prefer letterboxing to what I have to deal with on my HDTV and games that aren't 16:9 native. Stretch city. Everything looks short and fat.

Have you ever thought about not stretching them?

Grampasso

IfAllElseFailsUseFire said:
"stay calm. concentrate. let the rythm guide my soul"

why does it not surprise me that it's a black character who says that? japan am still racist? :lol
What? Since she has darker skin than the other character she has to be black? I'm surprised you didn't point it's a female character... whatever, I'm really interested in this, I think I have to pick up the first one as soon as I'm done with Phantom Hourglass and RE4:WE :D

Didn't the creator leave Atlus? I guess they won't mess too much with the formula and just improve a few things while doing new cases with new characters and so. It was fairly expected anyway, the title did awesome for a small company like Atlus.

I don't like surgery games though, tried the DS game and its not my thing thats sure :/

Danielsan

Surgery games are definitaly not my thing but I've got to say this game is looking great. The character art is especially looking good.

Flakster99

Awesome. :D The original was a party favorite if you can believe it, nothing like getting razed by a half dozen people, intoxicated, over a simple surgery. ;)

Saoh

amaaaaaaaazing!! **** E3 is awesome! :D :D

co-op, that's sexcellent! i just hope it's not a text novel like the first game :( that really let me down.

i have to finish Second Opinion :D

eXistor

Great news, but at this point it looks like more of the same. I wish they'd put an adventure element into the game. You could wander around hospital and such and talk to doctors and the like.

SumGamer

Saoh said:
amaaaaaaaazing!! **** E3 is awesome! :D :D

co-op, that's sexcellent! i just hope it's not a text novel like the first game :( that really let me down.

i have to finish Second Opinion :D

:/ That's the reason why I like this serie, and the gameplay as well.

Top Bottom