• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Trevor Bauer is pooping on MLB Commissioner Rob Manfred.

Trevor Bauer is currently a Pitcher for the Reds. And is currently pooping on MLB Commissioner Rob Manfred.

6 1/2 minute of smack down. Very uncivil lol.

-Talks new Playoff Proposal and why its stupid
-Local TV Blackouts and inability of fans to see games and clips on social media. TV Deals are a huge problem
-Marketing Stars/Players. Not allowing Players to have a personality
-Short term thinking vs Long term thinking

And yes the new Playoff Idea is stupid. Looking into last season, only 1 of the 4 teams that would have made the playoffs under this proposal had over 86 wins... And giving the Top 2 teams at least 7 days off will seriously fuck them over.

https://www.cbssports.com/mlb/news/...eams-and-new-wrinkle-on-matchups-report-says/

Fox Mulder

Preach brother.

I don’t have cable and even if I paid for mlb.tv, I’m blacked out of Braves, Nationals, and Orioles games in NC. Fucking stupid.

it’s insane how much MLB is dropping the ball with social media. I wonder if the average person can even name 5 current players now. A youtuber like Jomboy Media did more for MLB awareness online than they do, and they copyright claim his videos and pocket the money.

Last edited:

EverydayBeast

thinks Halo Infinite is a new graphical benchmark
Bauer is one of the "loud mouths" of the league, his production as a pitcher is really good.

Last edited:

NickFire

I tend to agree with the backlash. It is absolutely true that a long stretch can mess up a team's hitting timing and pitching mechanics. And the extra ad revenue from the extra playoff games comes at the expense of rendering a single game in the regular season even more meaningless than it already is IMO.

S

slugbahr

Unconfirmed Member
Quote replies without reactions hurt feelings
Not to derail, but I reckon a reply is worth way more than a reaction. And sometimes that reply gets reactions because the initial post was good.

You're a cool poster, JareBear. Relax :)

Top Bottom