• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Trials Evolution |OT| ROCK'N'ROLL TRIALS STYLE BABY

I was horrible at the first game, just some of the tracks later on were way too much for me but this almost looks like a completely different game where I won't get so much hung up on redoing the same difficult bits of a track over and over ad nauseum.

Chris R

Just confirmed in the chat, you don't need gold for user generated tracks or to upload your own :)

Awesome! Going to get gold so I can play this online with friends, but only when it goes back on sale again. Good to know I won't be gimped from day 1.

U2NUMB

Do we know at what time this game is coming out?
I want to know if I should stay up late or not

A friend of mine skyped me these times... said it is normal release times for XBLA just passing it on in hopes that it is true.

GMT (BST At present) – 10.00AM – Noon
EST/EDT – 5.00AM – 6.00AM
PST/PDT – 2.00AM – 4.00AM
CST/SDT – 4.00AM – 6.00AM
MST/MDT – 3.00AM – 5.00AM
Australia (Sydney) – 7.00PM – 9.00PM
France (Paris)/Spain (Madrid)/Germany (Berlin) – 11.00AM – 1.00PM
Russia (Moscow) – 1.00PM – 3.00PM
Finland (Helsinki) – 11.00AM – 1.00PM

Brizzo24

I'm so fucking pumped for Trials Evolution. Last year, when i went to Cologne for GamesCom, Evolution was one of the few titles I was excited to play. So much fun, and it totally delivers! I could've stayed on it for a few hours but the demo was short, and i needed to move on to the next game.

Also, anyone know what's up with the squirrels?

**From MS site: Have you found them all yet? Look, there's one on this t-shirt.

Q3DMq.png

SapientWolf

Trucker Sexologist
I was horrible at the first game, just some of the tracks later on were way too much for me but this almost looks like a completely different game where I won't get so much hung up on redoing the same difficult bits of a track over and over ad nauseum.
You will if you want to finish. The extreme track I played last year was harder than Inferno II, and it wasn't even the last track. But yeah, there's more stuff for beginners in there.

Trials Evo for 360 Platformer of the Year. Calling it now.

andylsun

Blimblim

The Inside Track
I've just captured a full replay of the #1 guy on the Epic gigatrack. 7:43 minutes to do it completely, only two crashes. I'll have it encoded and uploaded in an hour or so.
This game keeps delivering :)
No time to check the user levels though sadly, being oncall at work was a bad idea this week :/
As for tearing, it's quite rare honestly, and 60 fps makes it less noticeable. Keep in mind that a teared frame in a video is displayed 1/30 of a second, and will only be seen 1/60 of a second when you play. That's the main reason why I capture everything at 60 fps, even 30 fps games.

Drakken

WOOOOOOOO AHHHHH YEAHHHHH

So hyped to play this. I think I got more fun (and frustration) out of Trials HD than any other XBLA game to date. To think that Evolution will have more content and more variety (and what looks like a LBP mode) is super exciting.

Marco1

I'm surprised they didn't go with a retail release for this considering the content.
Not that I'm suggesting they do it.

D4Danger

Unconfirmed Member
9.0 IGN

Edit: I've never actually checked this, what time does XBLA usually update? Would this be a late tonight / early morning situation, or later on tomorrow?

isn't it about 2AM EST? I can usually get stuff around 9-10AM GMT.

I'm surprised they didn't go with a retail release for this considering the content.
Not that I'm suggesting they do it.

I'm surprised it's only 1200 allards. It wouldn't have surprised me in the least if it was 1600. Minecraft is 1600 for something reason though. weird.

whitehawk

Banned
9.0 IGN

Edit: I've never actually checked this, what time does XBLA usually update? Would this be a late tonight / early morning situation, or later on tomorrow?
Around 5am EST.

the times were posted on this page:

Around 5am EST.

Awesome, thanks. First thing in the morning then. Pumped.

Around 5am EST.

From my past experiences, games are available to purchase at 3am CST from Xbox.com. Demos are available an hour later.

I'm surprised it's only 1200 allards. It wouldn't have surprised me in the least if it was 1600. Minecraft is 1600 for something reason though. weird.

Personally, 1600 would have been a no buy for me. 1200 and they have me.

People should remember these releases the next time someone says that the 360 doesn't have any more good exclusives.

XBLA doesn't count when it comes to exclusives on GAF. For what reason, I have no clue.

Top Bottom