• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Trials Evolution |OT| ROCK'N'ROLL TRIALS STYLE BABY

enzo_gt

tagged by Blackace
What are the Supercross restrictions?
No physics joints, triggers, forces, area conditions and pretty much advanced things like data sources and whatnot are not able to be placed on your map. Meaning Supercross tracks will won't get as crazy as singleplayer ones, or as dynamic because a lot of the tools aren't there. Also, some items won't be placeable either. Having multiple players is indeed taxing on the game so it's understandable, but it means Supercross might end up being relatively static.

Won't stop me from making 'em though. Hope it doesn't stop others either.

whitehawk

Banned
This is perfect. I have to fix my sleep schedule anyway, so I'm just going to stay up all night, and start playing when it first goes up on XBL.

PaulLFC

I thought it was up for a moment then - the game boxart was showing up through search, but only videos and avatar items are available. No game yet :(

enzo_gt

tagged by Blackace
I thought it was up for a moment then - the game boxart was showing up through search, but only videos and avatar items are available. No game yet :(

The launch trailer had a link to buy it now and I was disappointed when the marketplace page loaded :(

One last exam tomorrow morning.. Then I am free to let Trials take over my life.

V_Ben

Banned
Well, I just lost around 2 hours to the game without even realising it. Got a code from an Ubisoft competition, and started playing tonight. My god, it really is good.

BKXB

Economist
Alright, I went ahead and set up an account for the leaderboards.

Send a friend request to gamertag: NeoGAF Trials

As said above, we can then use this as a base for NeoGAF's leaderboards without cluttering everyone's friends list and it will be easy to take screenshots of the leaderboards. If you want to help out with managing this, PM me for the account password.

EDIT: Want to keep the list for GAF members/juniors. Sorry lurkers. Be sure to post in this thread when you send a request. We will likely fill up, so there needs to be some filtration.

Friend request sent!

Elixist

I'll be right there with you.

gimli.jpg

And my.... handlebars. Points loaded ready to rock bitches.

Najaf

I said it earlier in the thread, but if you send me a direct friend request, PM me or mention it here in the thread. I'm looking at ~40 requests on my account and have no clue who you are. I also have friends only communication on, so a message over live is DOA.

(i added you Kowaku)

Daigoro

i wont be home from work until 810AM EST, so ill be a few hours late. it will already be downloaded though and it will be time to marathon.

very excited.

iamcenok

I'm way to stoked to play this. I may end up staying up all night just to play. When does live update again? About 4am eastern right?

Tag: I am cenok

EDIT: saw the hours on Page 8

Oreoleo

This is perfect. I have to fix my sleep schedule anyway, so I'm just going to stay up all night, and start playing when it first goes up on XBL.

Same here dude, I'll be playing this at 5am as soon as it hits. Just got some points loaded onto my account ($20 worth of points for $15, cant complain). My body is ready.

Daigoro

Thanks... I love the homage to Limbo even though I didn't really like those stylized levels in Trials HD.

My points are loaded and ready to go.

yeah, some of them were terrible. 1 Bit Trip was complete dogshit. hated that track.

if i dont like a track, ill just 0 fault it and move on. maybe get the plat if i feel like it, otherwise ignore it completely.

whitehawk

Banned
Shit, I had no clue this would be 1200 points. Guess I'll be waiting for a sale. :(
BhvMW.png

1200 points is a steal. It's the biggest most feature packed game on XBL, and it's only $15. Plus the user created tracks basically means free DLC. It's endless gameplay if you've seen the tracks people made for Trials HD

Brizzo24

Will it be available anytime soon?!?! Or do i need to wait until tomorrow? I'm pretty much refreshing my browser at xbox.com and on my console until it fn arrives already. Yeah, i'm that pumped.

Oreoleo

Will it be available anytime soon?!?! Or do i need to wait until tomorrow? I'm pretty much refreshing my browser at xbox.com and on my console until it fn arrives already. Yeah, i'm that pumped.

About 3 or 4 hours to go. I have no doubt this thread will be bumped when it goes live.

Gen X

Trust no one. Eat steaks.
I bet I can't login to XBL through my Vita and queue the download up while I am at work Edit, you can sign into XBL through the VIta! *rubs hands*

Really looking forward to getting home in the morning and going hard on Trials again. Had a real blast on HD.

for some reason i thought this was out on tuesday (arent xbla games typically released on tuesday?) was ultra hyped and ready to play...then found out i was a day ahead of myself

Top Bottom