• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Triple Double Crunchwrap coming to Taco Bell

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sorry to steal XiaNaphryz's thunder, but I need to share this because Crunchwraps are my favorite:

Taco Bell is set to release a new, limited-time, triple-layered version of their Crunchwrap Supreme called the "Triple Double Crunchwrap" come next month.

Set to arrive starting July 14, 2016, the new menu item doesn't feature any new ingredients but instead offers double the normal layers of seasoned beef, nacho cheese, and crunchy tostada shell. A third layer of lettuce, tomato, and reduced fat sour cream sits on top, while the whole thing is wrapped up in a flour tortilla and grilled.

More here: http://www.brandeating.com/2016/06/new-triple-double-crunchwrap-taco-bell.html#HEoHQLueKs3CBC8p.99

taco-bell-triple-double-crunchwrap.jpg

Salivate on me if old.

Jonbo298

The Triple Double Crunchwrap will also be available as part of a $5 Big Box combo that also includes a Crunchy Taco, a Doritos Locos Taco, and a medium drink.

This may top the $5 Cravings Box.

Mass One

Only if you have the stomach of an infant. Never understood the "Taco Bell gives you the hot poops" thing

I feel like the sentiment holds merit. Some people get awful indigestion from eating milk or drinking orange juice. You can't feel for someone else. The only way to know is to eat the stool of the accused before and after taco bell.

Anoregon

The flight plan I just filed with the agency list me, my men, Dr. Pavel here. But only one of you!
Crunchwrap has been one my default taco bell choices for years now. I'm down with this.

NOLA_Gaffer

Banned
A little too much beef and cheese on there for my liking. I like a 1:1 average between meat and toppings on my Taco Bell items.

Anoregon

The flight plan I just filed with the agency list me, my men, Dr. Pavel here. But only one of you!
everything is a remix

The only ingredient I can think of that TB tends to sleep on is decent fucking beans. Not that refried vomit in the burrito supreme, but actual like black beans. Given that they would be cheap fast food quality regardless though it's probably for the best that they don't usually bother.

Anoregon

I remember when crunchwraps first came out you could get them in spicy chicken instead of ground beef. It's a shame they moved away from that.

Literally the greatest tragedy of the past decade or two.

painey

I don't think Taco Bell even put out a new item this month.. seems.. strange. They always have something new.

Dice

Pokémon Parentage Conspiracy Theorist
Normal crunchwrap has the perfect balance. Would rather get 2 of those than mess up the balance with double meat/cheese.

I don't think Taco Bell even put out a new item this month.. seems.. strange. They always have something new.

I don't know if they came out this month, but those flatbread sandwiches are pretty new.

Also incredibly underwhelming, though.

Crunchwrap Supreme is still one of the best menu items. so I'll definitely try the Triple Double.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom