• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Triple H |OT| February Wrasslin

Status
Not open for further replies.
Here is the breakdown for Raw:

Great that Punk and Bryan didn't lose viewers. The biggest viewer losers was the Randy Orton match, then the Rock Video and then the Miz match.
Triple H = ratings!
Triple-H---HHH--C10043417.jpg

DMczaf

Here is the breakdown for Raw:

Great that Punk and Bryan didn't lose viewers. The biggest viewer losers was the Randy Orton match, then the Rock Video and then the Miz match.

Where's the snarky "While Punk's segment gained viewers, that's actually pretty shitty for that quarter usually!" comment from Meltzer?

Evening Musuko

Black Korea
Rumor has it Macho Man tapped that when she was still underage. OHHHH YEAH DIG IT!

0_______0

I fuckin' LOVE Stephanie McMahon

That's a pretty common rumor. It's said that's the reason why there was barely any Macho Man stuff in the WWE until recently.

http://botchedspot.com/comics/2012-02-01-kane-youtube.jpg[/ IMG][/QUOTE]

lmao! This thread keeps on delivering.

That's a pretty common rumor. It's said that's the reason why there was barely any Macho Man stuff in the WWE until recently.

Oh, I know all about the Great Savage-Steph rumor, just the way the YouTube comment was so EXCITED about sextape between Savage and underage Steph caught my eye.

Also, I think the funniest thing about that comic is the boy's somewhat subdued reaction to Kane suddenly appearing in his room. As like his dog showed up as his door or something

somedevil

Where's the snarky "While Punk's segment gained viewers, that's actually pretty shitty for that quarter usually!" comment from Meltzer?

I edited it out because the rating was already 3.54 what the hell did he want a 3.7. Here is the snarky comment that he included that I got rid of.

"which is actually a weak gain for that time slot."

WWE posted the new videos on their youtube page:

WWE Download with Dolph Ziggler

http://youtu.be/ucXLMBzzplk

Santino's Foreign Exchange

http://youtu.be/tHMBuiPvJmc

Outside the Ring

http://youtu.be/JrLEGpRtO0s

WWE Inbox

http://youtu.be/P4xtDeA73XE

Outside the Ring is probably my favorite of the shows. It was interesting watching the Uso's cooking. Santino's Foreign Exchange became good once he started talking to the Bella twin and it could have promise if he just keeps talking to other superstars. WWE Inbox was also pretty entertaining as it lets you know about the wrestler's favorite cities, movies, etc. WWE Download with Ziggler just wasn't good at all. It sucked.

wtf is happening on Chyna's twitter page.

Talking about killing someone, rape, eyeballs popping out of eyeballs (and ribs, hips and necks too), and professing her love to Rikishi.

Please do this WWE because this means that Daniel Bryan will keep the title till Wrestlemania.

no.

the MITB was great because if gave a young guy who was not yet in the main event picture get shot into it over night.

Former champs like Kane, Christian and Ortan could just get a title shot at any time by just doing a promo demanding a title shot. Give MITB to a guy like Rhodes or Ziggler who are almost there but just need that extra push.

SoulPlaya

more money than God
no.

the MITB was great because if gave a young guy who was not yet in the main event picture get shot into it over night.

Former champs like Kane, Christian and Ortan could just get a title shot at any time by just doing a promo demanding a title shot. Give MITB to a guy like Rhodes or Ziggler who are almost there but just need that extra push.
Seriously, it should be Rhodes or Ziggler's time to get the briefcase. This goes against what made the MITB so special. No one wants to see Orton hold the MITB briefcase.

King of Kings and For Whom the Bell Tolls were used to the greatest effect, though neither work for a regular (face) theme for Triple H.

King of Kings would be perfect if the dick would just stay heel

Not that I disagree with you, but Ziggler is a former champ and should therefore be eligible.

Regardless, I'd like to see qualifying matches to get into MITB... And for the Chamber, but that ship has already sailed

Okay I haven't been watching raw at all so I feel like I'm missing something here.

To chime in one the themes the best is higher brain pattern, no lyrics just an awesome instrumental.

Seriously, it should be Rhodes or Ziggler's time to get the briefcase. This goes against what made the MITB so special. No one wants to see Orton hold the MITB briefcase.

actually I am thorn between the idea of Rhodes winning MITB at mania vs having a Title vs Career match against Goldust.

Ziggler seems like the guy to win MITB this year so I guess Rhodes should go retire ol' dustin.

Also hopefully he gets moved to RAW after mania.

I barely watch SD because I cant stand the Smackdown pop.

CrunchinJelly

formerly cjelly
I love My Time. I remember getting super pissed when he first changed it. I hope it re debuts it during Triple H month.

I think 2012 could be HHH's breakout year, you know. The year where he steps out of the mid-card and in to the limelight of the main event scene. Maybe grab himself the WWE title a few times.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom