• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Trogdor's 18th Birthday

Maiden Voyage

Gold™ Member
Yesterday, Jan 13th, was the 18th birthday of the beloved Trogdor, the Burninator.

iu

I never was into strongbad but I knew he was around for sure.

Those days were so grand... people were just trying to figure out how to entertain themselves and others on the web. All sorts of crazy stuff was made and nobody was OFFENDED.

Jeeves

I visited that site so much that now whenever I read the word "downloads" I usually follow it in my head with "charactoors... games! edhgemaaiils" in Homestar's voice.

I imagine if something like Homestarrunner was launching today it would be paywalled or otherwise monetized, or simply be yet another YouTube channel with embedded ads and a message from their sponsor, Raycon.

Fuckin' A.

Why didn't I find this thread earlier? Strong Bad Emails were always one of the best things on the site, along with Trogdor.
Vampire is amazing as well. So many memories. <3
I agree with vampire being a great short, the memories he had of the email reading it, to remember Trevor was really funny.

Onto Trogdor, Happy late Trogday, May Trogdor keep Burninating pheasants and cottages in his 18th year of existence.

Top Bottom