• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

It's my birthday weekend! The big 4-9!

Heimdall_Xtreme

Jim Ryan Fanclub's #1 Member
Happy birthday to you!!!
LKjhtO3.jpg

NecrosaroIII

Ask me about my terrible takes on Star Trek characters
You're 13 years older than me. I feel like I've seen all I'm gonna see, and accomplish all I'm gonna accomplish.

Does that feeling pass?

RJMacready73

Simps for Amouranth
Welcome to my world which ceases to exist in a few months time as I enter the 2nd half of my goal to hit 100, Happy Birthday.

Also is that a thing with you Americans to hit strip clubs for this sorta thing? I can imagine my missus if I said me and lads are hitting a strip club lol

DeafTourette

Perpetually Offended
Welcome to my world which ceases to exist in a few months time as I enter the 2nd half of my goal to hit 100, Happy Birthday.

Also is that a thing with you Americans to hit strip clubs for this sorta thing? I can imagine my missus if I said me and lads are hitting a strip club lol
It is. You'd be surprised how many couples are there or how many straight women are there to support the dancers.
What was the trouble btw

I think it was because she let me get a little more friendly than she's supposed to near the entrance.

John Marston

GAF's very own treasure goblin
As long as you don't wake up in jail or in an alley with your pants down consider it a success.

Happay Birthday maing! 😃

Age is just a number.

DeafTourette

Perpetually Offended
As long as you don't wake up in jail or in an alley with your pants down consider it a success.

Happay Birthday maing! 😃

Age is just a number.

Most Definitely! Last night was EPIC! TODAY will be too! Even though it's raining right now ... I should still be able to make it to the bar!

Top Bottom