• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

It's my birthday weekend! The big 4-9!

cash_longfellow

Gold Member
I know you've disagreed with me a lot on things but lately you've been pretty cool to me.

So happy birthday to you!
This! This right here is an amazing reply! We can all definitely be hard on each other here when we are passionate about topics. But realistically, opinions are opinions and we shouldn’t hate each other, it’s a video game forum. I’m guilty of being an ass on here plenty of times, but I still care about everyone here as humans. I would legitimately call someone out and cut into them on here, and still help them change their tire on the side of the road if they were stranded. Happy birthday OP, and great post Dark…I love to see this shit!

cash_longfellow

Gold Member
John Marston John Marston you sweetheart, between the gift of gold and the stripper story, this thread has me feeling like…

UzbQVha.jpg

P.S. - But for real, thank you for that!

This! This right here is an amazing reply! We can all definitely be hard on each other here when we are passionate about topics. But realistically, opinions are opinions and we shouldn’t hate each other, it’s a video game forum. I’m guilty of being an ass on here plenty of times, but I still care about everyone here as humans. I would legitimately call someone out and cut into them on here, and still help them change their tire on the side of the road if they were stranded. Happy birthday OP, and great post Dark…I love to see this shit!
Thanks. Plus my birthday is next month.

But yeah I'm too old to be insulting people online and I just try to avoid conflict. I try to be nice when I can even when someone's kind of a dick to me. Shit, sort of a stealth brag, but I've been here since 2008 and I think I was only banned once temporarily for a week because I said I didn't read the entire original post in a thread. That was many years ago. I don't think I ever got banned for trolling or doing anything like that.

cash_longfellow

Gold Member
Thanks. Plus my birthday is next month.

But yeah I'm too old to be insulting people online and I just try to avoid conflict. I try to be nice when I can even when someone's kind of a dick to me. Shit, sort of a stealth brag, but I've been here since 2008 and I think I was only banned once temporarily for a week because I said I didn't read the entire original post in a thread. That was many years ago. I don't think I ever got banned for trolling or doing anything like that.
Yea I’m a douche sometimes here, but only really warned once because I tend to catch my own douchiness shortly after and normally post an abrupt apology 😂. I don’t really mean anything by it and I do realize it’s normal here because we all have our feels. I’ve always appreciated your posts. That’s what I love about Gaf, they are pretty loose with letting people be passionate on the forums, and I definitely appreciate that.

My birthday is also next month. What day of the month you got?

Yea I’m a douche sometimes here, but only really warned once because I tend to catch my own douchiness shortly after and normally post an abrupt apology 😂. I don’t really mean anything by it and I do realize it’s normal here because we all have our feels. I’ve always appreciated your posts. That’s what I love about Gaf, they are pretty loose with letting people be passionate on the forums, and I definitely appreciate that.

My birthday is also next month. What day of the month you got?
September 29th and I'm going to be a year older than the OP. Normally I don't like mentioning my age but I figured I'd mention it here. Too bad just hasn't been exactly a great year and my future doesn't look too good either....

cash_longfellow

Gold Member
September 29th and I'm going to be a year older than the OP. Normally I don't like mentioning my age but I figured I'd mention it here. Too bad just hasn't been exactly a great year and my future doesn't look too good either....
Ah man….sorry you have had a less than great year and there are some things going on. I was serious that I’m here for my fellow humans and gaffers. Drop me a message if shit gets too heavy.

Ah man….sorry you have had a less than great year and there are some things going on. I was serious that I’m here for my fellow humans and gaffers. Drop me a message if shit gets too heavy.
Thanks. A lot of it has to do with losing my father late last year. So I'm going for a lot for many of those reasons.

But yeah I don't want to go into it and derail the thread. I just hope DeafTourette DeafTourette is having a really good birthday.

cash_longfellow

Gold Member
Thanks. A lot of it has to do with losing my father late last year. So I'm going for a lot for many of those reasons.

But yeah I don't want to go into it and derail the thread. I just hope DeafTourette DeafTourette is having a really good birthday.
For sure! Stripper birthday weekends are always a good time, and I’m sure OP has some amazing stories to tell us the next few days….right OP?…RIGHT!?!.

You better have more for us 😂

DeafTourette

Perpetually Offended

No derail brother. If you want to talk about it, you go right ahead. When I lost my birth mom, GAF was there to encourage me and give me solace. Shoot me a message if you want to talk about it.
For sure! Stripper birthday weekends are always a good time, and I’m sure OP has some amazing stories to tell us the next few days….right OP?…RIGHT!?!.

You better have more for us 😂

unfortunately, no other wild and crazy times. Did I ever say how last night went? And how the last dance was?

cash_longfellow

Gold Member
No derail brother. If you want to talk about it, you go right ahead. When I lost my birth mom, GAF was there to encourage me and give me solace. Shoot me a message if you want to talk about it.

unfortunately, no other wild and crazy times. Did I ever say how last night went? And how the last dance was?
Yes..but the mystery of how the stripper got in trouble is the real question lol

22:22:22

NO PAIN TRANCE CONTINUE
She got told not to let the customers get too touchy feely so close to the entrance... The boss lady looked stern

Just an example of linear protocol in a dynamic environment.

Btw DeafTourette DeafTourette I celebrate my birthday for all of August. It's somehow very special to me.. I mostly celebrate it very minimal and intimate but still... Weird.

200.gif

Last edited:

DeafTourette

Perpetually Offended
DeafTourette DeafTourette , be honest with us, you went to the Clermont and it was Blondie, wasn't it :p

zRzrRLS.jpg

She was DEFINITELY younger! LMBO!

It was more like this...

But with our bodies up close like this

bitbydeath

Happy Birthday, aside from the deaf part do you actually feel old? I’m about to turn 41 in a few days and still feel about the same as I did in my 20’s. Just a bit wiser.

bitbydeath

You're 13 years older than me. I feel like I've seen all I'm gonna see, and accomplish all I'm gonna accomplish.

Does that feeling pass?
That’s on you.
I’m building a new website, writing numerous books and in the middle of negotiating for a new division to be created at work while also juggling three young kids and I turn 41 on Aug 12.

Last edited:
Top Bottom