• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Trump and Hillary neck and neck at the polls

Status
Not open for further replies.

ElTopo

Banned
What an unbiased OP, comedy gold, LOL

I am simply stating facts with sources. Now, my personal opinion is that she will not be indicted but won't get the nomination by the Dems because of the Email Scandal and she doesn't poll well against Trump.

You are free to do your research but the evidence is that Hilary violated the law by willfully not following procedure and has opened a Pandora's Box. You can close your eyes, stick your fingers in your ears and scream "Nahnahnah!" But that doesn't change the reality of the situation and not every journalist reporting this is a shill for the Republicans or Conservatives.

http://www.newsmax.com/Politics/and...on-indict-email-scandal/2016/06/06/id/732536/

Slayven

What kind of prison would Hillary go to? Supermax or one for rich people?

The Big House

OvAQ2IF.jpg

Paskil

I am simply stating facts with sources. Now, my personal opinion is that she will not be indicted but won't get the nomination by the Dems because of the Email Scandal and she doesn't poll well against Trump.

You are free to do your research but the evidence is that Hilary violated the law by willfully not following procedure and has opened a Pandora's Box. You can close your eyes, stick your fingers in your ears and scream "Nahnahnah!" But that doesn't change the reality of the situation and not every journalist reporting this is a shill for the Republicans or Conservatives.

https://************/usa/346534-wikileaks-clinton-assange-fbi/

http://www.newsmax.com/Politics/and...on-indict-email-scandal/2016/06/06/id/732536/

Newsmax is also pretty great, but I prefer Drudge.

Jenov

That is if Hillary gets the nomination and isn't indicted. Keep in mind that her emails reveal the corruption of the Clinton Foundation and revealed the names of several CIA Agents. If Hillary drops out of the race (assuming she receives a Presidential Pardon) before the shit hits the fan with Attorney General Loretta Lynch (who was picked by Bill to be the Attorney General). Then it's going to be a Biden/Warren ticket against Trump and whoever his VP is. He might go with Cruz but I personally have my doubts.

what am I reading? Like some right wing nut dream ramblings. LOL

mo60

The last time I checked her overall lead in the polls was around 7%. Some polls like Quinnipiac have a slight republican bias.

Man, the OP is so much more mature and thoughtful than the rest of you jokers. Get on his level.

Vice

She polls very well against Trump and has won against him in the vast majority of therm, often in high single digit or low double digit leads. As far as the emails go, it's something that can be managed as long as she doesn't get indicted.

ElTopo

Banned
image.php

Anyway, regardless, I think people will be even more surprised how dumb the average voter is, how many there are out there, and to which degree they will mobilize. Don't underestimate Trump, you can't afford to have this guy in charge of the largest military force in the world.

J2mFGnL.png

I can throw it right back at you bud. Since there's so many pro-Hillary supporters, many are moderators, it's fair to suggest that some people might be working for the Hillary campaign. Going by your logic anyway.

Skatterd

If anyone's going to get dumped by their party, it's Trump. You know, the party who has been actively looking into dumping their candidate.

johnsmith

remember me
Trump's bragging about being in 2nd place. This is what's wrong with America. Everybody gets a trophy, nobody loses. Sad!

CmIDGfvWQAIENIr.jpg

Why does anyone care about polls before the first debate happens?

People do need to go easier on the Donald though, at least until the convention happens and he is officially the nominee. Would hate for him to get cold feet and Hillary to have a real challenge in the fall.

Grandpa?

Daedardus

This combined with your avatar is pure gold. It's like, you're so naive that you assume that everyone else has to be naive.

Paskil

It's a Quinnipiac poll guys. The site doesn't matter

Eh, I'm at work and can't click. I assumed that his WND link more related to a forthcoming indictment, or that Hillary is using chemtrails to force Christians to be compliant PC genderless wombats.

If the OP linked to WND for a Quin poll that could literally be linked from hundreds of other credible sources, including the Quin website, well, I feel my mockery is still in good taste and is allowed.

diablos991

Can’t stump the diablos
Good to see him regaining lost ground.

Hope to see these polls flip after the conventions when this show gets in the road.

platocplx

I've worked doing the Quinnipiac polling.

Let me tell you polling is a bitch and a half, Also there are many times you may not get people who want to talk about who they are voting, a lot of missed calls or hangups and also at times they may only focus on certain states at any given time. Also there could be any trump voters who are more vocal than others.

So again all these polls take with grain of salt. Interesting result they had though. Im sure there may be some more info on how the polling was done.

J2mFGnL.png

I can throw it right back at you bud. Since there's so many pro-Hillary supporters, many are moderators, it's fair to suggest that some people might be working for the Hillary campaign. Going by your logic anyway.

I will most likely vote for Jill Stein but will be glad to call you either an astroturfer or in need of a psychologist. You didn't even avatar quote the right person.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom