• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Trump and Hillary neck and neck at the polls

Status
Not open for further replies.

Xe4

Banned
OMG how many fucking times does it have to be said. I think I repeat myself every time a thread like this comes up.

INDIVIDUAL POLLS DO NOT FUCKING MATTER!

The aggregate is what matters, and the aggregate shows Hillary clearly leading. If the aggregate changes significantly that is news. Individual polls don't mean shit one way or another.

Grrr.

Trump's bragging about being in 2nd place. This is what's wrong with America. Everybody gets a trophy, nobody loses. Sad!

CmIDGfvWQAIENIr.jpg

lol, he couldn't even force Hillary's photo to give a shit about this poll.

Gotta respect a man that brags about getting to 40% in a national poll. What a shit show this election is.

Link

The Autumn Wind
I am simply stating facts with sources. Now, my personal opinion is that she will not be indicted but won't get the nomination by the Dems because of the Email Scandal and she doesn't poll well against Trump.

You are free to do your research but the evidence is that Hilary violated the law by willfully not following procedure and has opened a Pandora's Box. You can close your eyes, stick your fingers in your ears and scream "Nahnahnah!" But that doesn't change the reality of the situation and not every journalist reporting this is a shill for the Republicans or Conservatives.

http://www.newsmax.com/Politics/and...on-indict-email-scandal/2016/06/06/id/732536/
Delete your account.

SilentRob

Holy shit, wait. I'm not American so I always figured the Democratic and Republican Parties were the only parties with any relevance whatsoever. Every other candidate or party couldn't have any more than 1%.

The Libertarian Party's candidate has 8%?! He shares 12% of all the votes with the Green Party's candidate?

How does this just get ignored at pretty much every discussion and poll? If you get upwards of 10% of the people's votes you are a big fucking deal here in Germany, Hell, the right-wing AfD recently climbed above 10% here and the whole political landscape is talking about nothing else anymore.

Am I getting something wrong here? o_O Does more than every thenth vote just get ignored? Whut?

Quixzlizx

/\/\/\
Those numbers always shrink as the election gets closer. I think the last third-party candidate to actually get more than 2% or so was Ross Perot in 1992.

OP is on a roll today, especially since he hadn't posted since March :lol

I am simply stating facts with sources. Now, my personal opinion is that she will not be indicted but won't get the nomination by the Dems because of the Email Scandal and she doesn't poll well against Trump.

Check out some swing state polls before you claim Hillary doesn't poll well against Trump. Given the types of sources you link, it doesn't surprise me you haven't seen them yet. These are states that Trump has to win in order to get the presidency btw.

CmHWkBXUoAAaiGD.jpg

http://www.politico.com/blogs/swing...2016/06/clinton-trump-swing-state-poll-224923

dave is ok

aztek is ok
Eh, I'm at work and can't click. I assumed that his WND link more related to a forthcoming indictment, or that Hillary is using chemtrails to force Christians to be compliant PC genderless wombats.

If the OP linked to WND for a Quin poll that could literally be linked from hundreds of other credible sources, including the Quin website, well, I feel my mockery is still in good taste and is allowed.
Yeah, there are two links completely unrelated to the poll that the thread is about. Criticism is valid

Moppeh

Banned
Trump is a bigoted, unqualified, lying asshole, who has probably done illegal shit.

Hillary is a liar, a crook, and has probably done illegal shit.

I don't like Hillary but she is clearly the superior choice in every way imaginable. You are a fool for thinking otherwise. She sucks, but Trump is a piece of shit spray-tanned orange and put in a suit. Fuck him.

ModBot

Not a mod, just a bot.
If someone wants to make a good thread about these polls citing good sources, feel free.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom