• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Trump rode golf cart while G7 leaders walked through Sicily

norm9

tumblr_loyj5jneRI1qlr140o1_500.gif

He needs the right motivation. Need carrot aND stick approach.

It also meant he didn't have to talk to anyone. He really has a problem with Europe. Probably because everyone in Europe despises him. Except Putin, obviously.

Enzom21

A man in his 70's who doesn't exercise, eats like shit, and has a high stress job. It would be a pity if he had a heart attack...

norm9

He thinks these other leaders are just as crooked as he is to get where they are because that's how he did it, which is why hes disrepectful to them.

A man in his 70's who doesn't exercise, eats like shit, and has a high stress job. It would be a pity if he had a heart attack...
The way it's going, trump seems like God teaching the world a lesson considering he hasn't croaked already, I swear there's an angel up there looking out for this gross asshole if only to spite mankind for the horrible shit it's done

Astral Dog

The way it's going, trump seems like God teaching the world a lesson considering he hasn't croaked already, I swear there's an angel up there looking out for this gross asshole if only to spite mankind for the horrible shit it's done
Im afraid this could be true 😦

(OPEN ON: 2017 Me Visiting 2007 Me)
2007 Me: Wow! What's the future like?
2017 Me: The president is so fat he can't walk or use stairs

carlsojo

G7 leaders were reportedly relieved they didn't have to walk with him.

edit: tbh a hot day in a suit i'd take the golf cart too! come at me, athletic liberals

this is a joke

Madness

Trump is very old and also obese. Honestly that first walk down the NATO headquarters really showed it to me. He is perhaps the fattest President the US has had since Grover Cleveland and William Howard Taft.

SolVanderlyn

Thanos acquires the fully powered Infinity Gauntlet in The Avengers: Infinity War, but loses when all the superheroes team up together to stop him.
Mitt Romney is a millionaire who sold his dignity for a $200 frog leg dinner. Pathetic.
Man you couldn't pay me $200 to eat frog legs

Link

The Autumn Wind
Trump is very old and also obese. Honestly that first walk down the NATO headquarters really showed it to me. He is perhaps the fattest President the US has had since Grover Cleveland and William Howard Taft.
There's no "perhaps" about it. He absolutely is.

Top Bottom