• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

tsilon.ca Discussion Thread

How hard is it?

I've already beat the game and beat all the Kong letter levels.

As long as I don't have to do the time trials for it I don't think it's that hard.

I have no idea. I've only beaten the first world. =\

But from Googling, seems like you have to beat the game and "Mirror Mode", which is the game reversed. Plus you can't use Diddy and DK has one heart.

DK one does not seems like an easy one!

I am happy I been able to do the Saint Row 3, Cut the Rope and Red Dead one! Level 18 now! That new site is a bit addictive haha!

whitehawk

Banned
I have no idea. I've only beaten the first world. =\

But from Googling, seems like you have to beat the game and "Mirror Mode", which is the game reversed. Plus you can't use Diddy and DK has one heart.
Oh god dammit. I've already beaten the game and then some so I thought it would be easy.

krae_man

Man this free game perk better deliver. I haven't had a single perk I could use yet. I missed out on the Vita and TV perks, I could have used them.

whitehawk

Banned
20 3DS codes going up at 12PM PST, so three hours from now.
My body is ready.

2074yu4sw2.gif

Takao

Banned
Man this free game perk better deliver. I haven't had a single perk I could use yet. I missed out on the Vita and TV perks, I could have used them.

Same, I took that silly video website but there's absolutely nothing I want to watch.

Divvy

Canadians burned my passport

I got the cinemanow perk, which was nice. I'll never use cinemanow at all after I use up my 50 bucks though, what a ripoff site. 5 dollars to rent an SD movie for 48 hours? Can't stream HD to a PC? Roxioplayer crashing all the time? Seriously, what a shitty service. Maybe buying the movie is better though, we'll see.

whitehawk

Banned
I got the cinemanow perk, which was nice. I'll never use cinemanow at all after I use up my 50 bucks though, what a ripoff site. 5 dollars to rent an SD movie for 48 hours? Can't stream HD to a PC? Roxioplayer crashing all the time? Seriously, what a shitty service. Maybe buying the movie is better though, we'll see.
Tell me about it. I could deal with shitty service if they had HD movies, but I'm not even wasting my time for SD content. It's 2012.

Kreven

Without any news tests, I won't be able to hit anything higher than lvl 19. I expired the tests in all sections (I suck, I know).

I barely made it for the 3DS perk and don't think I'll spend much time trying to complete any more challenges.

I get the feeling I am going to miss out on that free game promo. Didn't someone say it was for all active members? Or did they just mean all active members have the opportunity to be in the drawing? The cryptic nature of the site sure gets annoying in that regard. Is it a drawing? First-come first server, putting people in the west at a disadvantage?

And how do they know about multiple accounts and how are they punishing them?

krae_man

No, they alwasy put a link to where the code can be redeemed in with the perk.

Purchase whatever color you want if you get a code.

bs000

Just make sure it goes with your shoes, that's the first rule of accessories! :)

(Totally indecisive about this too. Apparently there's a white one coming out soon, too?)

When's the white one coming out and will the code still be valid by then? D:

mrgone

When's the white one coming out and will the code still be valid by then? D:

I wish I knew x 2 :) It's been out in Europe for a while I think, but I can't find anything about a US release date.

edit: Oh! It's coming out on the 10th of february in Europe, so I'm guessing we won't have a crack at it with codes if we're lucky enough to get one.

Top Bottom