• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Twin Peaks Blu-Ray confirmed, never-before-seen content, Lynch not returning to TP

Status
Not open for further replies.

malfcn

I may have to give this another shot. Started watching it, and barely lasted 5 minutes. Maybe it just started too slow for me, but I got nothing from the show.

amnesiac

twin-peaks-thumbs-up-o.gif

Cudder

I may have to give this another shot. Started watching it, and barely lasted 5 minutes. Maybe it just started too slow for me, but I got nothing from the show.

I tried watching it a few times last year, but I had no idea the pilot was an hour and a half so I kept falling asleep every time.

I never got the hate for Super Nadine or for Ben Horne's Civil War exploits. However, all that shit with James should be erased from existence.
Man, I really like Ben Horne's Civil War exploits, even if it is just treading water sometimes.

It's so very apparent when directions shift and they've got a killer in their midst.

AND OWLS.

Necrovex

Helmholtz

Guess this would be a good time to finally watch this show. I'm a fan of some of Lynch's stuff (MD, BV, EM), so I think I'll like this. Too bad I got spoiled on who the murderer is a while back so I haven't been as interested in watching it.

Fantastical

Death Prophet
Guess this would be a good time to finally watch this show. I'm a fan of some of Lynch's stuff (MD, BV, EM), so I think I'll like this. Too bad I got spoiled on who the murderer is a while back so I haven't been as interested in watching it.
I was also spoiled on the murderer, but the show isn't really about the mystery of the murder. There's a lot more to Twin Peaks than that.

Really hated the "ending." Think the highpoint of the show was like episodes 6-7-8 of Season 1 (the last 3 or whatever they were). It was worth a watch but I don't think I'll be visiting Twin Peaks ever again.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom