• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Twitch Plays Pokemon: Dig, Dig for Victory!

HK-47

Oh, bitch bitch bitch.
There no chance in hell they're getting past using HM's there's like 5 commands that have to go off perfect AND they have to be in the right place WITH a pokemon that knows how to use with that has also learned it.

Cut will be the doom of this run.

daydream

Banned
Yeah, I don't think it's happening, lol. The delay is the biggest problem, as well as the fact that not every input is getting registered, so it's more or less random and not really a collective effort.

Orayn

I'm gonna go to bed soon, and they're going to be in the Spearow grass in the morning. I just know it.

imh1pHU.jpg

Cut will be the doom of this run.

Isn't cut contextual, even in gen 1 once a Pokemon has it?

daydream

Banned
Catching a pokemon is not THAT impressive. Once the ball is thrown, there's no way to screw it up. Same thing with beating the Gym Leader. You can't run from the battle, they probably didn't have that many items to choose from (can't throw balls), so it's totally possible to beat him.

Getting to the gym (or anywhere, really) is way more difficult, I'd say.

HK-47

Oh, bitch bitch bitch.
Oh geez they are gonna need a water pokemon for surf. Do you straight up recieve a water pokemon before you need to surf?

The M.O.B

Wish I had thought of this, You don't have to moderate the channel or anything. Throw a simple game up there and rake in money while you go about your day.

Zabant

Just noticed their charmeleon knows 3 non attacking moves, if chat monsters get rid of scratch, it's well and truly game over.

Oh my god this is the funniest shit I've watched all day (and the day isn't particularly long yet).

I'm gonna subscribe to this channel, because holy fuck!

SamuraiX-

Just stumbled upon this.

One of the most glorious things I've ever witnessed. LOL

I didn't even consider that such a thing would be possible. This has been going on for +30 hours???

Zabant

Don't get me wrong, I think it's bull, but the people like "WHY ARE YOU SAYING DOWN?!" are making me laugh so hard.

it's pretty obvious why.

Top Bottom