• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Twitch Plays Pokemon Emerald: Right A Down, Right A Down

• Thread starter Deleted member 231381
  • Start date
I think this is the run people.

At this point in the playthrough, along with other points for the other games, every run might be the run

You just have ti actually keep the music on and listen carefully

EDIT: hoping to get 200 posts above Winterfang, the 2nd highest poster, before this ends
EDIT2: Can I just say that not only is the E4 music fantastic, but the music when talking to one before battle is amazing

So...not yet? I saw the stream a couple of minutes ago when we were fighting Dusclops.

We got to Milotic, missed our 5th rollout and M4 did. He still had Gyarados, but even with hp electric Cruelthulu was stalled out by RECOVER. Milotic became nearly as big of a single pokemon obstacle as Shiftry in one battle and likely surpassed Ludicolo

Imagine if this were Gen 6 and Phoebe had a Dusclops with Eviolite.

And Azumarril was a fairy, the physical special split happened, Petal Dance was 120 bp, we had access to Close Combat, Alpha Doge had physical sucker punch, etc.

Seeing this struggle is making me anxious to see how badly the suped up Firered E4 is going to destroy us.

Well it really depends if we can get a good team, M4 just isn't a good match for this E4.

kyo2004

Thx unlimited mobile data glitch... It saves me from important moments of TPP a lot of times (like the time we released Flareon... Ironically I was at that moment in a electoral jury tutorials) xD...

Crayolan

My god, how did we switch to Mighty Doge so quickly?

Is this the urn?! :O

w5ZOJ5d.jpg

Using democracy to switch Doge into first position for Phoebe is a terrible idea. If we lose we'll be stuck with it for another hour. I say just switch Vileplume and Doge's positions.

Toxi

Banned
Bellossom is awesome!

I think Crunch for Mightyena is a must, even if we replace Shadow Ball since it will do more damage.
Mightyena has a higher Attack than Special Attack, so the damage different won't be that great. Better we replace Take Down.

Crayolan

You know guys, spending 5 days attempting the Elite 4 hasn't been all bad. It's given us time to appreciate Annie, who most assumed would be as useless and Vileplume and Mightyena originally were. In these 5 days our team has gone from just M4 and a few other stragglers to 6 memorable and competent team members.

Toxi

Banned
You know guys, spending 5 days attempting the Elite 4 hasn't been all bad. It's given us time to appreciate Annie, who most assumed would be as useless and Vileplume and Mightyena originally were. In these 5 days our team has gone from just M4 and a few other stragglers to 6 memorable and competent team members.
It's been pretty fun. It's nice how the Elite 4 in this game isn't just a grinding battle but requires us to know our team.

At this point in the playthrough, along with other points for the other games, every run might be the run

You just have ti actually keep the music on and listen carefully

EDIT: hoping to get 200 posts above Winterfang, the 2nd highest poster, before this ends
EDIT2: Can I just say that not only is the E4 music fantastic, but the music when talking to one before battle is amazing

I'm the second highest poster? I haven't posted here since Zexy died I think LOL.

Top Bottom