• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Twitter being hit with a 0 day attack. Apple, Bill Gates, Elon Musk and more hacked in a Bitcoin Scam

dottme

One one side, the scam is pretty obvious.
No-one is going to fall for it, if you take time to think a little before acting ....

Tesseract

Banned
I hope this is the beginning of Twitter's demise.
35vi.gif

DragoonKain

Neighbours from Hell
Incoming Trump tweet:

"Sleepy Joe being compromised on Twitter should be no surprise, he's already compromised his ethics to the far left! If you can't trust him with a Twitter account, how can you trust him protecting the country?! The hackers know not to mess with my account or there will be dire consequences!"

Last edited:
It's actually really clever. I could believe that rich people would do something like this for pr or otherwise to make sure people are paying close attention to them in case they do it again.

Xyrmellon

It's not just high profile accounts. Hundreds if not thousands of accounts are being hacked, alot of non blue checkmarks.

Sub_Level

wants to fuck an Asian grill.
Attention all Nintendo gamers:

Mario is in trouble. To defeat Bowser and rescue the princess, he's gonna need to buy some 1ups and powerups. Please PM me the sixteen digits on your mom's credit card, the expiration date, and the security code on the back.

caffeware

Banned
1594852084470.png

Elon Musk
Bill Gates
Joe Biden
Floyd Mayweather
Jeff Bezos
Uber
Mike Bloomberg
Warren Buffett
Apple