• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Two New Trailers for Suicide Squad: Kill The Justice League Released (Deluxe Edition & Live Action)

Draugoth

Gold Member

What’s the plan of attack? Kill the Justice League.Team up with Will Arnett, Ron Funches, and Director Jodi Hill and take on the impossible.

Your mission is starting sooner than you think, Task Force X. Pre-order Suicide Squad: Kill the Justice League Deluxe Edition to take on Brainiac and traverse Metropolis starting January 30th. See you there!

Last edited:

FeralEcho

That live action trailer....good lord...
throw up team america GIF

Black Mask notorious weapons which barely differ for King Shark since he is just using another differently painted minigun?
Squad goals weapon dolls which will be barely visible on the gun and make no difference since the game is a third person shooter?
And on top of that ONE BATTLE PASS TOKEN?!?!?!?

Lets Go Nba GIF by Storyful

GOTY 2024.

Nydius

They actually gave Arnett a line talking about shooting the purple glowing eyes? Really?
The one thing that everyone is universally panning because it's uninspired, crap, Triple-A "gaming" design at its worst?

That definitely takes some balls.
No brains, but lots of balls.

teen-titans-go-starfire.gif

I think it's amazing that Rocksteady managed to distill everything I hate about modern gaming into a single product. It's like a shining beacon of everything I despise. all laid out for the world to see.

Dr.D00p

Gold Member
Sad...we're probably going to be hearing about post release lay offs at Rocksteady because of how hard this game is likely to flop.

TransTrender

Gold Member
The live action thing was a parody, but should be in service of something much better.
Also open up your ass wallets for some retarded deluxe edition, whatever. Download your digital garbage, idiots.
It must be pointed out this studio released the Batman Arkham triology in the same time span it took them to pass this one out. I have to wonder what the budget was here to create some uninspired boring gameplay without any interesting combat mechanics.

Top Bottom