• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Ubisoft announcing their new AAA IP before E3

Saty

If i heard correctly, the new AAA game will be announced before E3. They will also be announcing 'lots of release dates' at E3.

Nirolak

Mrgrgr
Copy bump.

That makes sense. The longer they wait, the higher the chances of a leak.

This is also a online service focused game a la The Division/Rainbow Six/For Honor/Ghost Recon IIRC.

FelipeMGM

I think I heard that too, at first they said they wont annnounce at E3, then Yves interrupted saying it would be before

I'm really struggling to think of what kind of game it would be. They have most of the big genres covered with their other franchises other than MMOs and MOBAs, and I can't imagine it being either of those.

kulapik

Copy bump.

This is also a online service focused game a la The Division/Rainbow Six/For Honor/Ghost Recon IIRC.

Could it be Hero? The storyboards got leaked 2 years ago, if they continued with it it might be ready to have a reveal trailer at least.

Lakitu

st5fu
Copy bump.

Also guarantees I'm not interested I guess. The Division gets things right in terms of setting and combat. But it got old and pretty boring really fast.

Archtreyz

I feel like I'm interested, in the vein that Ubisoft games always start off seemingly interesting, but I just lose enthusiasm by the time it comes out.

RedAssedApe

Banned
is there already a release window for honor?

feels like it had that one great showing and i haven't heard much about it since? or maybe i just havent been paying attention

I have a feeling that this new AAA IP game from Ubisoft is going to be a hero shooter or MOBA style shooter like Battleborn or Overwatch. I am taking a wild guess here.

Nirolak

Mrgrgr
You sure? Wasn't Hero a super hero open world rpg?

Vikings, Samurai, and Knights:

944x531rwsmz.jpg

944x531bjsdh.jpg

944x53160sam.jpg

944x53147st4.jpg

944x5310ks35.jpg

Fantastapotamus

Wrong about commas, wrong about everything
Copy bump.

*sigh*
It's BG&E 2 isn't it? I know they will do this, just because they hate me

Edit: Oh, new IP? Doged a bullet.....for now

JDB

Banned
Exciting! I thought they were done with new IP!

Watch_Dogs, The Division, For Honor. The first two being huge successes for them.

I get that it's cool to hate Ubisoft, but they're not Activision. They don't just release a yearly AC and Just Dance and call it a year

Top Bottom