• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Ubisoft E3 Press Conference Thread 2016 I #UbiE3

Ubisoft

Results are only viewable after voting.

Volotaire

Handy E3 2016 Archive and Spoiler-Free Google Sheet. When the stream is finished, archives will appear in here.

AQ8HaU1.jpg

FTflCNj.png

t1465848000z4.png

Conference: 1:00 PM PDT / 4:00 PM EDT / 21:00 BST (UK) – 60 minutes

Preshow: 12:30 PM PDT / 3:30 PM EDT / 20:30 BST (UK) – 30 minutes

Host: Aisha Tyler

Venue: Orpheum Theatre, Los Angeles, USA

Official Hashtag: #UbiE3

Ubisoft E3 Promo Video

jZZD5ds.png

ZRXhXaR.png

Livestreams:

Reaction Streams:

Liveblogs:

DTK3IR6.png

Confirmed Games:

• Ghost Recon: Wildlands is an upcoming open world third person tactical shooter set in Bolivia in development by Ubisoft Paris, FY2017 (XB1, PC, PS4)
  • Watch Dogs 2 is an open world action-adventure third-person shooter set in San Fransiscos developed by Ubisoft Montreal following Marcus Holloway, a hacker who works with the hacking group DedSec, 2016 (XB1, PC, PS4)
  • South Park: The Fractured But Whole is being developed by Ubisoft San Francisco following New Kid and the gang playing as superheroes, TBA (XB1, PC, PS4)
  • For Honor is a hack and slash video game in development by Ubisoft Montreal. The game combat system named the "The Art of Battle", TBA (XB1, PC, PS4)
  • Tom Clancy’s The Division DLC, 2016 (XB1, PC, PS4)
  • AAA new online focused IP which was announced in Ubisoft’s FY report, 2016
  • Eagle Flight is a VR game set in Paris 50 years after humans leave the city with single and multiplayer modes developed by Ubisoft Montreal's FunHouse division, 2016 (PSVR, Oculus Rift, HTC Vice)

Leaked:

• Grow Up

Don’t Expect:

• Next Splinter Cell
  • Assasin’s Creed 2017 (Rumor: Set in Egypt)
  • Far Cry 5

Dreamland:

• Beyond Good and Evil 2
    Believe
  • Prince of Persia Reboot
  • XIII Two

ZWpSSZg.png

• Just Dance 2017 is announced for all video game platforms INCLUDING Nintendo NX (Link, Thread)
  • Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon Wildlands. You’re the Ghosts sent to take down the Santa Blanca cartel & their leader El Sueño releasing March 7th 2017 (Link, Thread)
  • South Park: The Fractured But Whole is shown with a long gameplay demo. There is a new Space and Time gameplay system. If you pre purchase the Fractured But Whole, you get Stick of Truth for free on PC, XB1 or PS4 respectively. The game releases on December 6th 2016. (Link, Thread)
  • Tom Clancy's The Division DLC, Underground,will release June 28th XB1, PC and August 2nd PS4. There are also 3 exclusive outfits to download based on Ubisoft franchises. Survival
  • Tom Clancy's The Division DLC, Survival is based on survival type gameplay and is shown. Releases this Summer.
  • Eagle Flight VR is shown. A live 3 vs 3 PvP demo is shown a la Capture the Flag.
  • Star Trek Bridge Crew (a VR game) is announced. (Link I Trailer, Thread)
  • For Honour is shown. It releases February 14th, 2017. Story Campaign Trailer ICampaign Walkthrough Video I Thread
  • Grow up , a sequel to Grow Home, is announced. Launches in August on PC, PS4 & Xbox One. Link
  • Trials of the Blood Dragon is announced. Releases NOW on PC. (Link, Thread)
  • Assassin's Creed movie is discussed with director Frank Marshall. A new trailer and development 'behind the scenes' talk is shown.
  • Dedsec hacked the conference! A Watch Dogs 2 a gameplay walkthrough is shown. (Link, Thread)
  • Watch Dogs 2: PS4 players get 30 days exclusive access to Watch Dogs 2 DLC
  • Ubisoft announces Steep , a New Open World Action Sports Game. (Beta Registration. I Announcement Trailer IGameplay Trailer I Thread)

59aR6fo.png

Courtesy of Cheesemeister and Rösti

2o7k8QF.png

Press Conference Threads:

Schedule and Summary Threads:

Misc:

bDDmUgt.png

• Cheesemesiter and Rösti for the E3 conference timetable
  • Lavalamp1138 for 2012 - 2015 E3 Ubisoft E3 Press Conference thread inspiration
  • Relix, Nirolak, ULTROS!, MattyG, BY2K for various E3 Thread inspiration
  • dex3108 for the streaming banner under the Streams section
  • Nirolak for letting me create this thread and useful info

kanuuna

Give me Splinter Cell or give me death.

This.

AHA-Lambda

Always impresses me how leak proof Ubi is each year, especially when this year has been one of the leakiest ever, and we still know quite little on this one.

Anyway, bracing myself for the utter cringefest that is another bloody year of Aisha Tyler.

The only thing I want out of this is fractured but whole

Same, hoping for BG&E 2 though.

Fingers crossed for some Siege news--probably not in the conference, but maybe from the floor. Looking forward to Wildlands the most, I suppose.

SDR-UK

All I need to see is South Park and I'll be content. Most of UbiSoft's other properties are not for me, unfortunately.

Top Bottom