• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Ubisoft E3 Press Conference Thread 2016 I #UbiE3

Ubisoft

Results are only viewable after voting.

Jharp

Oh boy, another year, another Ubi E3 multiplayer demo with laughably bad "dialogue," written in a way that NO ONE EVER TALKS EVER WHEN THEY'RE PLAYING A MULTIPLAYER GAME.

"Haha, gotcha"

"Oh man, let's see what we got here"

"Woah dude, sniper, watch out!"

These guys said more in one mission worth of gameplay than I think I heard in the entirety of The Division's campaign, save for the fart jokes me and my friends traded back and forth.

God I want me to meet the guy who's job it is to write these scripts. He's either got the hardest job in the world or the easiest.

Duxxy3

I love Aisha. I suppose this wasn't the worst conference in the world. First one in a while where I bought a game in the middle of the conference.

Maybe it's me losing interest in gaming, but e3's been a bit underwhelming so far. Not one game so far has piqued my interest.

These new console announcements aren't helping, either.

Kalor

That was a good showing. Steep and that Trials seem cool. It was a odd note to end with Yves speech but it's understandable considering their situation.

Linkyn

I have to say, I really liked this event. It had all the glorious and awkward banter and stage events that make Ubisoft so special, plus all the feels and games. The middle portion with VR and movies was a bit slow, but South Park more than made up for that. My favourite conference so far this year. Time to see if Sony can top it.

Empty

god this e3 really is all on the sony conference now

as for bg&e, tbf they can't announce it until nintendo bothers to announce the console its exclusive to

No Splinter Cell.
No Rainbow Six Siege Terrorist Hunt expansion.
No saving grace for The Division whatsoever.
I liked Watch_Dogs a hell of a lot more when nobody spoke.

Even Wildlands is hard to get a handle on because of the editing. You could cut a GTAO mission to look like there was player choice and drama where there isn't any, so I don't know whats emergent, whats optional, and whats canned and paired down.

For Honor looked fun. So that'll have to do.

i like ubi conference for entertainment but in terms of games they had fuck all. all their games look the same, watchdogs/ghost recon/division look 50% blah and 50% meh. i wanted splinter cell and they couldnt even give a teaser.

That was actually one of the better Ubi conferences in a long while. Microsoft's was better, but both were massively better than EA's. Didn't see Bethesda or the PC one.

Now, for a few hours sleep before Sony.

Spoilers and leaks played a huge part in that

No, it's not that at all. It's much more than the games looks shit this year, I honestly can't think of a single one announced this E3 I want to play. I hope to fuck Sony got something to show but I don't know, it feels like the quality of games shown this E3 looks pretty bad.

Horizon 3 was the only game that made me stand up, granted I only watched MS and a bit of Ubi.

Mory Dunz

Just caught up, skimmed the thread for reactions and stuff.

So...what song exactly played that caused that reaction lol? someone said it was bad, and like 30+ people said no. Now I'm curious haha. I'm guessing it was a rap song. GAF gets pretty...defensive about that. Either that or someone dissed a national anthem lol

Top Bottom