• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Ubisoft Forward ‘World’ teaser trailer

Life

I just hope with Valhalla, Ubisoft will finally complete their "Witcherfication" of Assassins's Creed series. I'm playing Witcher 3 for the 3rd time now and it's hands-down the best game ever made.

Why would they add quality quests like in the Witcher 3 - when people buy the game with inferior quests anyway? Is it something the devs specifically promised?

Last edited:

tryDEATH

Did they cancel that pirate ship game, which should have been Black Flag 2, but they had to f*ck it up by making it a PvP only game.

Kayoba

AC Valhalla is the only game I look forward to, it's about time they show some actual gameplay.

Oublieux

AC Valhalla is the only game I look forward to, it's about time they show some actual gameplay.

Looking forward to this myself! I'm particularly interested in how they will be implementing one hit kill assassinations and social stealth.

D

Deleted member 471617

Unconfirmed Member
Assassin's Creed Valhalla
Watch Dogs Legion
Far Cry 6
Rainbow Six Quarantine
Skull & Bones
Gods & Monsters
Beyond Good & Evil 2
Kingdom Battle 2
2D Rayman game

Those are a combination of expectations and predictions. If all of the above is shown, I could have 7 or 8 games that I will want to play. No interest in RSQ or Rayman.

9 more days to go!!! Ubisoft baby!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

KyoZz

Tag, you're it.
Maybe a glimpse of this Avatar game made by Massive (announced in 2017) ?

And Splinter Cell/ Prince Of Persia please

Hudo

Beyond Good & Evil 2,
Rayman 4 (a proper 3D Rayman game),
Heroes of Might and Magic (ideally, an UbiArt-Framework game in beautiful 2D)
and the next Settlers game (we haven't seen any new footage from it since last Gamescom)

That's all I want.

Last edited:

Kataploom

Gold Member
Now I'm thinking if I wait until they upload individual trailers or watch the stream because I don't want to go through the cringe of an Ubisoft shows :(

SNPlayen

Will it turn out better than the horrible EA Play?
I bet you they try and out woke them, especially after all the allegations etc of late. But really that French guy could take a shit on a stage and it would be better than EAs.

Arun1910

I really want to know what the hell happened to Skull and Bones.

When it was revealed it was AC Black Flag with no exploring and looked pretty boring in that respect but I'm pretty sure I read something years ago saying there would be more pirating aspects added.

I'm playing through AC4 again and its so fun going to different Islands. I'd like to see a full on pirate game.

scalman

So something new for crew 2 as well.
yxHSZOV.jpg

So thats all line up then

Last edited:

Sybrix

Splinter Cell please!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ShaikhCroft

Haven't played Watch Dogs 2 since many saying it's not worth it! Maybe the free version will be worth!

Splinter Cell please!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
This please please badly, even if it's a teaser for a 21/22 release!

scalman

I would expect new games shown later this year not now. More watch dogs , ac and crew will be enough. And maybe some short teases to please us more would be nice.

VN1X

Banned
Assassin's Creed Valhalla
Watch Dogs Legion
Far Cry 6
Rainbow Six Quarantine
Skull & Bones
Gods & Monsters
Beyond Good & Evil 2
Kingdom Battle 2
2D Rayman game

Those are a combination of expectations and predictions. If all of the above is shown, I could have 7 or 8 games that I will want to play. No interest in RSQ or Rayman.

9 more days to go!!! Ubisoft baby!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
As much as I would like this to be true, they ain't showing Avatar my dudes. I imagine that project has been quite awkward for them as well as I expect they wanted to release it alongside the new movies. Now that those have been pushed back (before Corona) I honestly wouldn't be surprised if the game is stuck in limbo. The silverlining being that hopefully it will be optimized for the next-gen systems as I'd love to run around Pandora with visuals that can do it justice.

Jakk

Hoping to see the new Far Cry, Beyond Good & Evil 2 and Rainbow Six Quarantine, don't really care that much about the rest.

supernova8

Banned
If anyone is expecting Ubisoft to push the envelope with next-gen.... don't... at least not this early on.
I can feel the CrowbCat 'Ubisoft Forward 2020 Downgrades' video coming already.

Last edited:

Guileless

Temp Banned for Remedial Purposes
The Uplay Store is offering a free week of the Uplay+ subscription service.

It's $14.99 a month - does anyone subscribe to that?

Top Bottom