• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Ubisoft livestream teasing Far Cry Primal (Ice Age Far Cry)

Goreomedy

Console Market Analyst
In my head, I just see a PR sat in the Ubi offices, browsing GAF, going 'oh shit, there's no Dinos in this game'

with his finger hovering over the publish button of Grow Home 2 or something

This stream is going to pan out to some dude looking at an art fixture in a museum and boom....Assassin's Creed: Somethingorother.

You both can shut your filthy mouths!

DedValve

Banned
This stream is going to pan out to some dude looking at an art fixture in a museum and boom....Assassin's Creed: Somethingorother.

But Syndicate isn't even out yet!
Wouldn't be the first time an AssCreed game got revealed in some way before the next mainline title was even out

Assassins Creed: Pre-History

EDIT: I think they are secretly waiting for the viewcount to jump up to a certain number before revealing. Its certainly working so far.

Why not a new game in a prehistoric setting Ubi.. so many possibilities :/

I hope we don't end up having a new Far Cry. Far Cry is a good game (it seems at least for a lot of people other than me) but a new action/adventure game could be so good.

I'm waiting to be disappointed it seems :'(

I don't want a straight Far Cry

I want Blood Dragon levels of off-the-wall craziness. I wanna shoot dinosaurs with rocket launchers and drive off hills in a convertible

-griffy-

Banned
Nah. Left looks like fur clothing and a skull helmet.

Looks like sabertooth tiger headpiece ala Hercules and his lion:
h-01628.jpg

sjay1994

Now that I am thinking about it...

How would a AAA prehistoric/ neanderthal game work?

Because every notable indie game that uses this time period just does "survival game with dinosaurs"

Is this thing going to have a mission structure?

Truant

Didn't they say in an interview that they were working on expanding some of the elements from Blood Dragon into a more serious experience?

Something to do with For Honor seems like a safe bet. With all the games on their slate they need to promote, announcing a new Far Cry at a time like this seems like a terrible move.

I agree. They have plenty on their plate at the moment to be focusing on, rather than announcing another new game.

ViolentP

That handprint on the right is obviously indicating a number 5. I think that pretty much confirms it.

Call of Juarez 5.

My instinct is telling me it's FC: Sigma, set in the dino age, but my heart wants it to be an Assassin's Creed game set in the First Civilization age with Adam & Eve and The Ones Who Came Before/Jupiter, Minerva and Juno cause they kept on teasing that. It's gonna be Far Cry isn't it? Or a AC: Chronicles game.

CHC

If this is somehow Assassin's Creed I'm going to be really annoyed.

Like "journey back, to see the FIRST Assassin, at the birth of HUMANITY!!!"

A new series would be amazing. Prehistoric game would be sick, but not if it's just a reskin of Ubi's other games.

Guys... this is Ancient Aliens: The Game.

Look at the heads on these figures, totally alien-like...

Seriously though, prehistoric times using an alien planet would actually be very cool.

Top Bottom