• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

UFC 182 |OT| Break Bones - Sponsored By Dude Wipes®

Status
Not open for further replies.
That was a childish move on Jones part.

RdN said:
You know, this fight kind of exemplifies why I stopped watching UFC fights.

Almost every one is like this. Guys go all in in the first round, then it's the rest of the fight with both stuck to the fence.

I wish there was some kind of rule change so this wouldn't happen so much. I'm pretty sure it didn't 4-5 years ago.

Agreed.

_DrMario_

d-generation-x-o.gif

Sean

Banned
lmao Jones going full heel

"For everyone that bought a Break Bones shirt, take it back right now, you wasted your money. AND STILL."

Agent Icebeezy

Welcome beautful toddler, Madison Elizabeth, to the horde!
Bones is a create-a-player with maxed out stats and just for good measure, for that cosmic chance you put in the effort for the perfect fight, he has Mortal Kombat/Mario Kart level rubberbanding to boot.

Jon is deceptively strong, DC was deceptively fast.

Liked what some of what DC was doing.

but Jon won like i thought I knew what would happen, still the champ.
3AQmK.gif

Go home and be a family man Cormier, or bulk up and do heavy weight.

WaltJay

It would be nice if he *tried* to finish the fight rather than fighting not to lose. Zzzzzz

Banshee!! Friday on Cinemax!!!!

Hex

Banned
Punk is like "mother fucker LeVesque has his god damned people holding fuckers down here too and throwing shade...."

iddqd

NO MORE TIME ON THIS PPV SO LETS MENTION MORE SPONSORS BECAUSE YOU PAID MONEY TO HEAR ADVERTISEMENT AND NOT ATHLETES

That's one fighter, thought.

Now it seems like every single one does this tactic.. And it's very boring.

No, plenty of fighters were using cage clenching and dirty boxing 5 years ago. There were probably less wrestlers so you still had some guys who could do nothing but, however you're going to have to go very early Dana UFC if you want fights with none of that.

Stupid judging... Nothing new

What result were you expecting? At BEST Cormier may have possibly taken round 3.

KissVibes

Banned
I want a rematch. I think DC could do it next time.

Jones is a heel. I wanna see him lose. Maybe Brock Lesnar can cut weight, come back, and murder him.

Alucard

Banned
So, how would MMA fans rate this PPV? That was the first fight I've watched since Bobby Lashley's Bellator thing. Before that, I hadn't watched a fight since...no clue.

ldcommando

Banned
So, how would MMA fans rate this PPV? That was the first fight I've watched since Bobby Lashley's Bellator thing. Before that, I hadn't watched a fight since...no clue.

Garbage. Enjoyed cerrone's "asskicking and the main event to a degree

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom