• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

UFC 240: Holloway vs. Edgar

How do you guys feel about having a discord chat going for the main card & post in thread between fights or rounds.

Click below to join the server it's only up for 24 hours.
Me & TR chatting, JareBear: Remastered JareBear: Remastered bronk bronk , Krappadizzle Krappadizzle , manfestival manfestival & anyone else, the door is open.

Otherwise it will be a most excellent echo chamber.

Last edited:
Nothing like a failed TD attempt leading to your opponent controlling you on top for 5 straight minutes

He wasn't used to such a prepared opponent. Love it though. Its what mma is about. Constant shifting, adjusting and finding the key to destroy your opponent.

Last edited:

TrainedRage

Banned
Joe seems excited. LOL

Fun Fact: Im ranked in the top 900 in the world at UFC 3, top 200 in North America. That game is so good.

Last edited:
I think this is gonna be a massacre. If Spencer does anything other than lose spectacularly then this is a moral victory. She already won by getting the paycheck.

It's possible that she can get Cyborg down and submit her, but, ehhhhh

TrainedRage

Banned
Spencer is bigger than I thought. She could take Cyborg down.
I hope Cyborg crushes her tho :)
Chris about to make these Canadians cry b4 the main event.

Last edited:

Cunth

Fingerlickin' Good!
Spencer fought terribly. If shes just going to walk into shots and try to get a takedown she will have a short career

Felicia is tough as nails, but that's about it - hell of a chin, but she didn't win a round. Great job by her hanging in there and going the distance though.

She did the only thing she could do. Her strengths were chin and grappling. She tried her best using both. She was never going to out strike Cyborg but she made the most of some flourishes, early on especially. She had to absorb shots to get in grappling range, she tried and failed.

There was no other way she could have fought against this particular opponent. Spencer isn't a better striker or a better athlete than Cyborg, she had one path to victory.

Last edited:

TrainedRage

Banned
I will take it a step farther.

Super Advanced Lead Pipe Lock Pick Of The YEAR. Nunes KO's Cyborg again in the rematch or I get perma-banned.

Dead serious.

ZERO doubt in my mind. Hold me to this.
Im gathering my money in a savings account and putting it all on Nunez. If you are wrong the consequences will be severe! SEVERE!

manfestival

Spencer's stock rose up big time. What a tough chick. I am sure cyborg woulda knocked me out at some point from those barrages of combos lol

TrainedRage

Banned
Spencer's stock rose up big time. What a tough chick. I am sure cyborg woulda knocked me out at some point from those barrages of combos lol
I would have made it to about 35 seconds in the first.
-------
Max is the best. Look at the guy...… He can kill you.... with his hands.

Last edited:

TrainedRage

Banned
How long till Buffer dies in the ring from this shit????

-----
You can just see Max figuring it all out.

Last edited:

StreetsofBeige

Gold Member
Always hated Holloway.

But watching him fight is pretty fun. His odd stance of lurching around with his hands down is just begging to get punched in the face. But he moves around so well, he gets out of the way.

Yeah Max is really looking for that right uppercut.

It’s crazy when you consider how much damage both these guys have dished out and absorbed in their biggest fights

Top Bottom