• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

UFC 250: Nunes vs. Spencer

EducatedOrnateDesertpupfish-size_restricted.gif

He pulled that power from the earth.

The worst place for Amanda to be is in Spencer's guard, that's the only place where Spencer can hurt her. Probably a good thing the round ended there. Good first round for the champ

Last edited:
This is not main event material

Nunes is going to have to face shevchenko in a catch weight super fight

Thanks for reminding me:

Time for my obligatory reminder that my girl Bullet Schevchenko (the 125 champ) took Nunes (the 135 and 145 double champ) to the limit of a close decision not ONCE but TWICE.

I fuckin love Val. SO good

f6b44854a4bee92d_500

Last edited:
Some good matchups

I think Spencer is too tough for her own good and is going to absorb hellacious punishment . I’m goin TKO for Nunes R4. Spencer might find a little success grappling but not much

I think Cody bounces back vs Raphy. I’ll go KO in the 2nd

Aljo decision over Sandhagen

Magny over Rocco Martin

Suga Sean over Wineland

image%20%2878%29_1.png

I'm back baby. 5 for 5 and a +1

Picked like shit the last 3 events. Cody and I can share a beer tonight as the comeback kids

I'm too tired to stay and listen to the pressers, will check them out in the morning .

Last edited:

Ornlu

Banned
giphy.gif

giphy.gif

OMFG her forehead

Stop the fuckin fight

"Go back to the gameplan, go back to focus." Coach, shes fuckin dying

WTF is the criteria now for stopping fights for leg kicks vs. punishment? Seems like someone falls on their butt from a leg kick = instant TKO, ref steps in. Someone gets their ass beat for rounds, taking obvious damage while doing nothing = carry on!

REE Machine

Banned
Codys knockout was godly, hope he gets more W'a under his belt

Nunes DOMINATED, jesus she right now is a level beyond all wen fighters. I question the judgement of Spencers coach "justkeep dling what your doing, its working great" bruh your gameplay didnt work at all, either tell Spencer to change it up or let her loose and say fuck it do what you have to do to try to win, go for it kid

also question their judgement as well because they should have stopped the fight, there is "heart" but also stupidity and letting your fighter potentially getting hurt long term.

Dana says Masvidal just signed a new 8 fight deal so he's not sure what "numbers" Jorge is unhappy about

Yan vs Aldo is already a done deal so Aljo has to wait to fight the winner of that one

Sounds like a trilogy fight between Bullet and Nunes is not what Dana wants to do next, which I understand. A third fight rarely makes sense when one fighter won both of the first two fights (kinda like DC/Jon)

Last edited:
Top Bottom